Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized (35411 Views)

Arabs Chop Off The Feet Of African Migrants To Stop Them Getting To Europe / Roman Abramovich Begs His Friends To Lend Him $1M To Pay Staff / Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by simpleseyi: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls seize that thing he is hiding.. grin
I really feel and understand his pains..but it is what it is.. Putin your friend is leading you to doom...

Do something about that or continue suffering in pains.. cry

So he should suffer for the sins of his President because he has control over his President. He is in a position to give orders to Putin which Putin must follow, just the same way you too give orders to Buhari and Buhari quickly obey your orders.

Go over what I posted again and do a self assessment, don't you think you need psychiatric evaluation?

1 Like

Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by Help2020: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I really feel and understand his pains..but it is what it is.. Putin your friend is leading you to doom...

If you want Ukraine visa after the war kindly say it openly.
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by Walkee: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

All thanks to Vladimir Terrorist Putin. He has caused Russians much pains . Russians are regretting having such a clueless leader to lead them.

Meanwhile, Zelensky is waxing stronger and stronger , and the world is respecting Zelensky like a demigod. His resilient and tenacious disposition regarding this war is the reason he's so respected and feared. Nobody ever thought that a comedian can be this hard.

If Zelensky die today, he dies as a hero while overrated Putin die as a sour loser and a puppet.

lmao una too dull. The reason oligarchs store their loots in London is to hide it from their own government and people just as corrupt Nigerian politicians do. You think anybody would give a fucck if Atiku or Tinubu got their loots in UK seized?
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by Walkee: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Walkee:
lmao people too dull. The reason oligarchs store their loots in London is to hide it from their own government and people just as corrupt Nigerian politicians do. You think anybody would give a fucck if Atiku or Tinubu got their loots in UK seized?
PointZerom:

When the police in your country arrest and maltreat you for an offence committed by your friend WHICH I KNOW MUST HAPPEN TO YOU, don't complain.....what goes around comes around.
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by colossus91(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

All thanks to Vladimir Terrorist Putin. He has caused Russians much pains . Russians are regretting having such a clueless leader to lead them.

Meanwhile, Zelensky is waxing stronger and stronger , and the world is respecting Zelensky like a demigod. His resilient and tenacious disposition regarding this war is the reason he's so respected and feared.
Nobody ever thought that a comedian can be this hard.

If Zelensky die today, he dies as a hero while overrated Putin die as a sour loser and a puppet.

Lol Putin might be clueless by zelensky is not waxing any stronger ooo let’s not mislead people pls!!

1 Like

Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by RenaissanceGuy: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You're beginning to become a nuisance on this Russia-Ukraine war.
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by Omobalo67: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Umueme:
In as much as I'm in no support of Russia, neither am I in support of Ukraine.

Russia's view : You cannot come and be frolicking with my enemy in my own backyard.

Ukrainian view : you cannot tell me to stay without friends and allies when you are a big bully.

Those supporting Russia, hope you support lets say Cameroon if they try to invade and annex South Eastern Nigeria cos they want Biafra....Hope you wont fight them? Hope you will continue looking while they pass The SE, and head towards Abuja to 'DeNazify' the country. Thats the same scenario here.

For those supporting Ukraine, hope you support lets say Benin Republic, when they allow and knowingly harbour ISIS fighters who are hell bent on Jihad/islamization to build or try to build a super camp there.

My point is this, War is not good. Lets say No to War and settle this amicably.

For those shouting for Civil war, hope you see as the western countries are fighting and helping Ukraine through 'media'

wink

#My_Opinion

And who's Cameroon in this case. Nigeria may be a sleeping giant, Cameroon dare not. Your comparison is out of way.
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by grandstar(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
It's not easy that what you have laboured for; for so many years are been confiscated on a sin you don't have direct control over.

I agree with you.

However, not all oligarchs are facing the same problem. Some have been left off the hook.

I suspect he might be holding illegal funds for Putin or engaging in some underground business with him.

I really feel for him if he's really innocent.

1 Like

Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by Olatunboshift(m): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2022
Do you need POS machines/Terminals for POS Business or as a means of payment for your business? We have them available immediately for set up and collection. We do Nationwide delivery too.
Contact us on 08066068525 or 09038584278

Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by Slayar: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Meanwhile, Zelensky is waxing stronger and stronger , and the world is respecting Zelensky like a demigod. His resilient and tenacious disposition regarding this war is the reason he's so respected and feared. Nobody ever thought that a comedian can be this hard.

Love your boobs,how can I reach you
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by airsaylongcome: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2022
overdrive:

He has promised to give proceeds from the sale of Chelsea club to Ukraine.
What else do you want him to do

Did Ukraine say they were hungry? Before Abramovic's friend, Putin, came to de anyhow yaga yaga in Ukraine they were leaving fine. Even now that things have been bombed they will sort themselves out in 5years. 10 at most. They don't need handouts from Oligarchs. They need this Oligarch to talk to the other Russian Oligarchs to do something about the "Putin problem". Topple him
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2022
overdrive:

He has promised to give proceeds from the sale of Chelsea club to Ukraine.
What else do you want him to do
don't mind that boy.. He's a pest on NL
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is vaginarian reasoning
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by jonahhh: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked
You know nothing about what’s going on obviously, you just follow mainstream media and submit your consciousness to brainwashing... Putin is not the terrorist here NATO is

1 Like

Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by Nukilia: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked
[s]All thanks to Vladimir Terrorist Putin. He has caused Russians much pains . Russians are regretting having such a clueless leader to lead them.
If Zelensky die today, he dies as a hero while overrated Putin die as a sour loser and a puppet.[/s]

Zelensk my foot! He is using the lives of Ukrainian for business with the Americans and EU! I know the Russians will catch him alive and treat him in the way he understands. Generation of traitors undecided

1 Like

Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by Papichulostunne(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Umueme:
In as much as I'm in no support of Russia, neither am I in support of Ukraine.

Russia's view : You cannot come and be frolicking with my enemy in my own backyard.

Ukrainian view : you cannot tell me to stay without friends and allies when you are a big bully.

Those supporting Russia, hope you support lets say Cameroon if they try to invade and annex South Eastern Nigeria cos they want Biafra....Hope you wont fight them? Hope you will continue looking while they pass The SE, and head towards Abuja to 'DeNazify' the country. Thats the same scenario here.

For those supporting Ukraine, hope you support lets say Benin Republic, when they allow and knowingly harbour ISIS fighters who are hell bent on Jihad/islamization to build or try to build a super camp there.

My point is this, War is not good. Lets say No to War and settle this amicably.

For those shouting for Civil war, hope you see as the western countries are fighting and helping Ukraine through 'media'

wink

#My_Opinion

I wish i could see you on ground to shake your hands.

1 Like

Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by Dubemchi(m): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2022
The guy don lean, trouble no good o, there is nothing as good as piss of mind. Walahi talahi I get piss of mind pass this man

so enemy of peace don dey get peace of mind too
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by PsalmLG(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2022
PointZerom:

When the police in your country arrest and maltreat you for an offence committed by your friend WHICH I KNOW MUST HAPPEN TO YOU, don't complain.....what goes around comes around.
so shall it be because what goes around comes around!
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by PsalmLG(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Puremaker8:
fish's brain
fish brain indeed
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by Ahmedsheid: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2022
cheese this man is rich
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by Emma1Oj(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2022
Disadvantage of being a friend or closely related to someone who will never listing to advise.
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by techWriter3: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2022
You folks should not wrap this man
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by obedience4(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2022
What's the need hiding it.. When he can't used them on international waters and can't docked in most Western countries.. He should come and docked in apapa abi bubu go still sized am..
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by Lamasta(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2022
He is suffering as an Oligarch grin

1 Like

Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by Blackfire(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2022
So this abrahamovick is poor...

How much is that canoe? Let me buy it to be killing fish in sapele
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by ALFADOS(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Money make world go round
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Which stupid world, the world come help Una when them kill for toll gate.dirty, racist world Wey Dey pursue blacks for bus and border. Dirty world.
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by Chingykay77(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Girl I'm not in support of Putin nor Zelensky but I need to enlighten you on something
The West knows how to manipulate people who stands against them and make them look like a terrorist. Do you expect Putin to fold his arms while he allows his greatest enemy settle at his shores? I don't think non of us will do that too
FYI before Ukraine decided to join NATO(basically owned by USA) PUTIN had no business with Ukraine infact they trade very well.
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by Kennedy97: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

See as you dey use words like olodo

How is Putin a puppet?
Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by GiZcorp: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2022
Are you sure is the kind of ritual our people do here this mahn is doing? Chai, see things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo) / 92-Year-Old Mahathir Mohamad Wins Malaysia Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.