Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) (29234 Views)

Ned Nwoko Wins Delta North Senatorial Seat / Ned Nwoko Emerges PDP Candidate For Delta North Senatorial District / Court Declares Prince Ned Nwoko Winner Of The Delta North PDP Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by frankson1(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Only a senseless young man will leave young and sexy girls with pointed bress and fresh thighs for an evening newspaper with dilapidated bress and slippers nyash.

Make I see how you want to enter cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2022
Alex to cash out again
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by jobgetter(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2022
Let the best man win

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by olibeans: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2022
Caliber of politicians from Delta State..
Men of no honour nor shame.

May you never see my daughters and wife.

1 Like

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Get your own older men and be happy or are you allergic to happiness
that has been her wish. But which old man ready to die in the hands of this serpents.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Proudpolygamist: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Alex, you wan open office for this man head abi

Well, Delta is a PDP state so Ned will win
Guy okowa wan go Senate o
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by GenPutin: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2022
ednut1:
Alex to cash out again

Naso,God bless Alex report Hustle.May God connect to more politicians like Ned.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Fadafada231(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2022
GenPutin:

Oga small small abeg,Ned Nor too rich,do you know Nduka Obaigbena is far richer than Ned,But you will never see Nduka Obaigbena leaving any trace of his wealth,he even own a private jet even as far back as pre 2016.

He is romour to be in league,of Jim Ovia.He was the guy accused of $2b arm deal.

Even Ned can not stand emefiele in waelth since Emeifiele became CBN governor.

Ned na small boy for Anioma,na alexreport just dey hype am.

So from ur statement above Jim ovia is richer than Ned
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Fadafada231(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2022
GenPutin:

Forget Ned,he is not.Can you remember at a time it was said that Jim Ovia moved $20b for Jonathan government to compensate Jim for the job,sanusi was sack for speaking out and replaced with Jim Ovia boy "emefiele"

Look bro,I'm from this area.We know those wey hold Anioma for pocket,Ned na small boy.

Even Jim have shares in oil wells,Ned na small boy for Anioma.He is rich but when even the big guys talk Ned will run into hiding.

Benedict peters and Tony elumelu are two of his aniocha brothers wey get level,not Ned.Don't let alexreport deceive you.

Chai so all this men get money pass him but they hardly make noise like he do in social media.. I be think say he be the richest in Anioma
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Despite the billions, these ancestors no want rest... lipsrsealed
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by ButterBurger: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Esama:
I'm just laffing at the people saying this man do money rituals. This man have his own oilwell in somewhere that useless Nigeria government will never dream of. I pray you delta voted him he will jail all of you and send you to maximum prison.
he can't jail everybody.
Keep your opinion to yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by GenPutin: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Fadafada231:

Yes,It is an open secret.Remember apart from his share in Zenth bank his has private wealth he doesn't disclose like share in oil wells,real state around the world,including in Lagos.

He also has more share in zenith than he disclose, being a smart man he uses third parties to control some shares .He has strong grip on the bank and control zenith bank like a one man business.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by GenPutin: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2022
Fadafada231:

Chai so all this men get money pass him but they hardly make noise like he do in social media.. I be think say he be the richest in Anioma

Yes now,He just happen to be a man wey love media attention.

Currently in Anioma respect this six men wealth.
Benedict Peters
Jim Ovia
Tony Elumelu
Godwin Emeifiele
Nduka Obaigbena
Aurthor Okowa( This our governor get money,but as a politician I like exclude him,But politically he has government funds too and political structure).
Ned Nwoko

In the lower ranking
Eze Friday Abaja of Umukwuta
Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu
Carol Ojugbo(This one don chop oil tire)

Lucky Irabor is not rich because,he is not a corrupt military man.I will update it later.But I think the next government will make this man minister of defence,maybe na then e go chop small,the man don try.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2022
I just love this man. He lost the last time he tried,he quietly waited for his next opportunity that's life never give up.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2022
ican2020:

You think buhari will still be there to be manipulating EFCC
Was it APC that locked Ibori in Prison?

If not President Buhari that appealed to former PM Theresa May to deport the convict back to Nigeria, instead of wasting their money feeding the Lion of Oghara in the United Kingdom.

He should be repatriated back immediately where he can have access to starch & owo soup on the regular.

In the first instance, what was his crime, he stole his peoples money (money no loss them shout) & used it to come & buy choice estate in your country?
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Munzy14:
Despite the billions, these ancestors no want rest... lipsrsealed
Keep quiet you think everyone is like you that just wants to sit @ home? Lazy Thing.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2022
we laugh in Jamaica from this side..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2022
We just dey laugh the man and your love for the man. He will be shocked as usual and cry back to Regina

anewchapter:
I just love this man. He lost the last time he tried,he quietly waited for his next opportunity that's life never give up.

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Winners chapel... Politics is not for him. How can he win when the sitting governor wants to contest for the same Delta North after his last tenure Have you forgotten the present senator Delta North Nwaoboshi still wants to contest...Ned is far back back.

PrinceOfLagos:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Will win what? Maybe the sdp senatorial ticket, it must be a typo, not pdp, oboy above me is correct.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Winners chapel... Politics is not for him. How can he win when the sitting governor wants to contest for the same Delta North after his last tenure Have you forgotten the present senator Delta North Nwaoboshi still wants to contest...Ned is far back back.

Not after his tenure, during his tenure which ends May 29th 2023, just inquiring won’t the new electoral act affect Okowa, will he not have to resign been Governor some months earlier, before he can contest for the senate, or the law says only apply to appointed persons?

People under estimate how selfish & greedy Ifeanyi Okowa really is, James Ibori & Ighotoya Amori are watching him closely.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by bilangha(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2022
this man will just finish all those small small girls for that area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2022
Nwaoboshi for the mulla. Come this media man,go away oo please oo..

buckeyemedia:
Not after his tenure, during his tenure which ends May 29th 2023, just inquiring won’t the new electoral act affect Okowa, will he not have to resign been Governor some months earlier, before he can contest for the senate, or the law says only apply to appointed persons?

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2022
Godjone:
Na only this idiot dey delta state? He want to go back to the senate to relooot because from all indications, he has gone bankrupt with his useless lifestyle of marrying many women across the globe. Useless man
He has never been in the senate before. He only spent one tenor in House of Reps (1999-2003), ever since then, he has not been in government. Get your facts before posting nonsense in public space because of hate. Even those that are liking your post are the same like you, beds of a feather.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2022
This one dey look for money to marry another covetous young yellow pawpaw with fresh puna grin na wetin go be him constituency project be that grin
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Fadafada231:

Na was for you oo? How will you be comparing Ned with Jim in terms of wealth? Emefiele and Gabriel Ogbechie (Rain Oil Boss) who are Jim Boys are far richer than Ned.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Cantonese: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Herculean task for him ahead with Okowa contesting the same seat. Nwoboshi left PDP to join APC as he knew that Okowa would contest after his tenure as the governor of Delta state. Okowa is a grassroots man and fully on ground in Delta north.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:

People under estimate how selfish & greedy Ifeanyi Okowa really is, James Ibori & Ighotoya Amori are watching him closely.

Educate yourself before coming to public space to embarrass your ass.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by ufotunang: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Regina Daniel has almost finished his money...so he wants to be a senator to acquire more wealth Inorder to maintain Regina Daniel's expensive, flabouyant lifestyles
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by joetem(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
If all these young men don’t learn how to be calm and matured I might be left with no option than to be Reginad

can i be your Ned?

1 Like

Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
I have this phobia, that any body Alex Report supports, doesn't win election.
Ned be careful.
Re: Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) by wiseoneking: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Esama:
I'm just laffing at the people saying this man do money rituals. This man have his own oilwell in somewhere that useless Nigeria government will never dream of. I pray you delta voted him he will jail all of you and send you to maximum prison.
I don't think anybody is saying that he's into money rituals. It is in the public space how he made his money through some international legal court judgement they won in the UK that runs into billions of Naira. He's is into oil thing also as you said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / Soldiers Confiscate Biafra Newspapers In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.