Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,153 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

The Show Of Shame At Nigeria Info 99.3 Yesterday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Show Of Shame At Nigeria Info 99.3 Yesterday (268 Views)

The National Broadcasting Commission Fines Nigeria Info 99.3fm / Show Of Shame As Oluwo, Ooni Clash! Ooni Of Ife’s Security Guard Pushed Me, Oluw / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Show Of Shame At Nigeria Info 99.3 Yesterday by erekere(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2022
It was a show of shame at the "I BEG TO DIFFER DEBATE" at Nigeria info 99.3 fm between two 15 year old secondary school student, Olalekan Ramadan and Deborah Pamsat. In the debate, it was so glaring that Ramadan won and they declare Deborah the winner. I have never seen such bias judgement from the unjust judges before. If you listen to the debate, what is your take? I know this will definitely affect the psych of that young man and if ordinary debate can be so rigged, what does the future holds for this country?
Re: The Show Of Shame At Nigeria Info 99.3 Yesterday by Redoil: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2022
organise your own debate and rig it to favour you choose tom win
Re: The Show Of Shame At Nigeria Info 99.3 Yesterday by babasolution: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2022
Nigerian info 99.3,is riddled with feminism.It was clearly feminist bias.It's their modus operandi to always favor the female in Nigeria info
Re: The Show Of Shame At Nigeria Info 99.3 Yesterday by erekere(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Na wa for them
babasolution:
Nigerian info 99.3,is riddled with feminism.It was clearly feminist bias.It's their modus operandi to always favor the female in Nigeria info

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Another Train Attacked By Terrorists / Kaduna Attacks: We Will React If Buhari Fails To End Terrorism – El-rufai Blows / This Guy Having Sex With A Cow&ghana Destroyed Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.