Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Content Writers Wanted - Earn Up To 300k Monthly - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Content Writers Wanted - Earn Up To 300k Monthly (607 Views)

How To Make Up To 300k Monthly Using Your Smartphone. / I Will Pay #300k Monthly To My Facebook Manager / Content Writers Wanted | Earn Up 300k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writers Wanted - Earn Up To 300k Monthly by oliverwrites: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2022
Hi all,

We are looking for quality writers for all niches. We pay #2.50 per word. We pay up to 300k per month depending on how much work you deliver.

You will be given topics in all niches. Please note that only those who have a profile on upworks or fiverr or any freelance sites should apply.

When applying please send a link to your profile.

Email your CV to pierre ojo 101 at gmail dot com ( remove all spaces and replace at with @ ).
Re: Content Writers Wanted - Earn Up To 300k Monthly by oliverwrites: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2022
Please don't apply if you are

1. Lazy. Writing is demanding but not difficult. Unfortunately, some people are merely only looking for free money and will just rewrite other people's work rather than writing their own using other people's work as a model.

2. Hate obeying instructions

3. You enjoy reaping where you have not sown ( aka copy pasters ).

Apply if

1. You are looking to work for a company that cares about it workers

2. Looking to make between 300k -1m per month. We legit are going to pay you up to 1m per month if you are very good. We have two groups, one for Nigerians, once you prove yourself I will add you to the none Nigerian group where you are certainly going to be making up to a million naira per month.

3. You have been a freelancer who need more jobs

4. Someone who is constantly looking to improve.
Re: Content Writers Wanted - Earn Up To 300k Monthly by oliverwrites: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
Still searching
Re: Content Writers Wanted - Earn Up To 300k Monthly by MissKudoswrite(f): 12:29pm On Mar 11
Hello good day
Please is the offer still on going

You can hire me for your writings very dedicated and delivers 24/7
Or you drop an email I can contact you with

(1) (Reply)

FG: NYSC Members Will Be Posted To Troubled State / NLC Deplores Deadly Bombings / Corpers Posted To Ondo. Let's Get Together Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.