Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

How Livescore Bet Scammed Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Livescore Bet Scammed Me (1192 Views)

Young Guy Consumes N150 Worth Of Raw Pepper To Win A Bet In Owerri (Photo) / This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) / This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Livescore Bet Scammed Me by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Hi guys, I say make I drop this here make una take note say many bet platforms wey don yakpa so online nah scammers dem be. Nah only few make sense. The likes of sportybet which lead a young man to commit suicide last time after losing 1.5 million to the sportybet.
Recently I came across a pop up from lives score website that I should sign up for livescore bet and get 250% bonus on first deposit and I hurriedly decided to try small amount like N400. After these mofos had displayed response page that my deposit of N400 was received and will be refunded to me because I have to make it up to N500. I had sent series of mails and calls to them and these bunch of criminals did not refund me.

Re: How Livescore Bet Scammed Me by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:37am On Mar 22, 2022
this is network error from ur bank it is delay the money will be credited u just have to be patient

1 Like

Re: How Livescore Bet Scammed Me by Kestolove(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Stop betting

1 Like

Re: How Livescore Bet Scammed Me by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:
this is network error from ur bank it is delay the money will be credited u just have to be patient
Since 4 days ago kwano

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video Shows Man Trying To Rape Woman In The Street / Bike Rider Swept Away By Flood After He Refused To Let Go Of His Bike (video) / Re: My Gf In Naija Just Told Me She Was Raped Today And Deflowered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.