Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Infinix Set To Release A Device With Light Painting Leather - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Set To Release A Device With Light Painting Leather (907 Views)

Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo / Which Side Of A Device Is Best For Locating Sim Cards ? / TECNO Latest Device With 5000mah Battery And Full View Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Set To Release A Device With Light Painting Leather by manolates: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Hi Nairalanders

I came across this content on Infinix global page ... lipsrsealed leather way they change color . grin grin

E go sweet die na to thief the phone and make the case color to change simple

1 Like

Re: Infinix Set To Release A Device With Light Painting Leather by 10thElement: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2022
another machine....i hope its not expensive like that trash Xiaomi Note 12 device way they hot like pressing iron

1 Like

Re: Infinix Set To Release A Device With Light Painting Leather by tattler: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2022
Hmm lit....can't wait
Re: Infinix Set To Release A Device With Light Painting Leather by RGBshield: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2022
omo mad ..... cool shocked
Re: Infinix Set To Release A Device With Light Painting Leather by jetwonder(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2022
grin get ready for another trash from a chinco company
Re: Infinix Set To Release A Device With Light Painting Leather by tattler: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2022
10thElement:
another machine....i hope its not expensive like that trash Xiaomi Note 12 device way they hot like pressing iron
lol, their products are pocket friendly, let's hope this would be too smiley
Re: Infinix Set To Release A Device With Light Painting Leather by kwinbeee: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
wow shocked

This is gon be dopee......
Re: Infinix Set To Release A Device With Light Painting Leather by chariisGRACE(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
10thElement:

Not until my children's time, Transsion and its subsidiaries will NEVER use the SD 8 GEN 1 onboard the XIAOMI 12 PRO

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Set To Release A Device With Light Painting Leather by madeofblavk: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ok bringing in another junk

1 Like

Re: Infinix Set To Release A Device With Light Painting Leather by madeofblavk: 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Bring it on as usual
Re: Infinix Set To Release A Device With Light Painting Leather by tattler: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
chariisGRACE:

Not until my children's time, Transsion and its subsidiaries will NEVER use the SD 8 GEN 1 onboard the XIAOMI 12 PRO

(1) (Reply)

Fast Budget Android Phone / Extended RAM Is A Scam + Arm's New CPU Is Better Than Core I7 (10th Gen U Model) / Basic Phone Self=repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.