Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

#PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant (38505 Views)

#PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) / Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by OneTwoOne(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Is Dangote fertilizer plant not producing (in market) already.

Why then is the essence of commissioning.

Anyway, we await his refinery to salvage this mess we're into since Buhari broke the heart of us that voted him
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by Explicits(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
Wish someone can blast that place
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by Mooh247: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=aribisala0 post=111258706]

You are just rambling

The issue here is about pot bellied men IN LAGOS

THEY ARE NOT SOLDIERS

We are not talking about Aso rock
Talk to the issue here and stop dredging up irrelevancies

When there was a shooting in Aso rock in 2020 was it soldiers that were shooting?
[/quote

Please don't qoute me again with foolishness

The sensible person I replied already understand me, keep your attention seeking for other comments not mine

Is it not utterly stupid to jump foolishly into discussion without your working brains

spydera: See 9ja's secret service men on suit with pot belly ooo...
Heei God. Lo bloody L

Me: Buhari doesn't use secret service he withdrew their services in 2014 replacing them with soldiers

Idiot aribisala wrote;;:
Buhari was not in power in 2014 . How does what you have posted contradict what i said
I do not know what you mean by "boycott"
He is in Lagos today. Is that Aso Rock? Are the DSS providing security for him in Lagos ? Yes or No? So what is your point?

Former head of state have DSS so Buhari not in power in 2014 doesn't change that

Wether Aso Rock or Lagos his team of body guards remains the same military guys

Simple!!!

Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by BJanta: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2022
madridguy:
Welcome to Lagos Baba Buhari. We are happy to have you.
I wish I can host Baba for dinner.

God bless PMB

...and give give correct amala and gbegiri plus ewedu bushmeat to eat. LOL
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by alizma: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ademola47:
Dangote refinery is a private business, why does the president have to use public machinery to formally launch it?
Because it is social responsibility on the part of government to support, encourage and appreciate any individual who ventured into business that will help the masses to a reasonable extent. A project like this requires government encouragement
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
rattlesnake:
islamic agenda
Yes very Islamic,stop it if you can or go hug a transformer.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by Playermayweda(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Which of them is owned the Federal Government, Ikeja Electricity & Distribution, or Eko Electricity Distribution Company?

Least you forget so soon, na your Oga Jonathan Ebele sell your electricity infrastructure to pdp quacks on November 7th 2013.

This present Government, only inherited the nonsense.

Continue decieving yourself that this is not the worst government in history
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by seyz91(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
cheesy
Michelle70:
yeye, anybody stop ur christian father from building ordinary fish pond in ur local govt?
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by seyz91(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
cheesy
spydera:
Sniper one do you copy?
You are clear to shoot over!
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by Playermayweda(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Finished president of a finished country!!!
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by Theunbothered: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
madridguy:

God bless PMB

Me too, we will feed him the corpses of the dead in southern Kaduna since he couldn't be bothered about that.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by Theunbothered: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
OneTwoOne:
Is Dangote fertilizer plant not producing (in market) already.

Why then is the essence of commissioning.

Anyway, we await his refinery to salvage this mess we're into since Buhari broke the heart of us that voted him

The essence is to take meaningless pictures while the country stagnates.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by Charly68: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
The Warrior himself ..
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by Cryomancer: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
ajl:

You know there are a lot of useless Yorubas out there, especially Jaga-criminal and APC-paid internet warriors. They will sell their soul for a plate of porridge.
it's so nauseating to see that our tribesmen have descended this low just for peanuts... Once you can them out, the next this is for them to tag you non patriotic or call you IPOB or a walker.

Sad.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
COMPAQ:

Good question. Its part of the shallow way of doing things in Nigeria. PMB's trip to Lagos if you quantify it has probably cost Nigeria upwards of N1bln in wastage.
Daft talk. The govt has a responsibility to always be there for the private sector
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by okeke6969: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ademola47:
Dangote refinery is a private business, why does the president have to use public machinery to formally launch it?

My brother, I taya ooo? How Dangote private business become federal government business.
A president who could not revamped a single refinery is so eager to come and commission a private refinery in Lagos.
Shame!! Shame!! Shame!!!
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by 8stargeneral: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
To commission someone's business....is alright
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by okeke6969: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ademola47:

My brother, I taya ooo? How Dangote private business become federal government business.
A president who could not revamped a single refinery is so eager to come and commission a private refinery in Lagos.
Shame!! Shame!! Shame!!!
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by okeke6969: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
8stargeneral:
To commission someone's business....is alright
Ok oo!! I hear you.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by aribisala0(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=111258904][/quote] Those men following him with suits in Lagos today They are not military

Simple question when there was a shooting at Aso Rock in 2020. Was it soldiers or DSS that fired the shots.

Simple question
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by Powersurge: 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Michelle70:
yeye, anybody stop ur christian father from building ordinary fish pond in ur local govt?
Nothing concern me with una religious stupidity. But na ur meme crack me up grin
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by JIBO4REAL(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Welcome to Lagos Baba Mr President
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by SarkinYarki: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
myobjective:

Many you are too hateful or stupid to understand anything.

Dangote petrochemical plants have their own dedicated power plants that will generate electricity for the plants and other of its subsidiaries. Carry your negative energy elsewhere.

Who's talking about Dangote whatever? You just carry your low IQ and jump into conversation you don't even understand.

I was asking that zombie if he has electricity in the place where he wants to host Buhari because no electricity for Lagos for weeks now
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by alen4smith(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ademola47:
you need to read more about that refinary before coming online to rant .
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by pharmaking: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
......to commission private business?

When will you commission a brand new refinery own by government?

Nawao, I can't wait for Tinubu or Prof. to become President.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by secnelly: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ademola47:

To tell us that its a Nigeria funded project with the company name as Dangote.
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by kmaster007: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Make Baba just call you
madridguy:

God bless PMB
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by Godispeace: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
your father is even the useless one
Cryomancer:

So just because I called the useless man of a president the name he deserves, the best you could do was to come her and tag me IPOB.

Anyway not every yoruba is a nuisance like you are there are some of us who would never sell our souls because of peanuts.

Enjoy your foolishness till death do you path.

I said what I said, your Buhari is a useless president... Do your worst!!!

Omo ale!
Re: #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant by pquaver(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:
Nice one from the President , soon he will land in Anambra State to launch INNOSON NEW PLANT , let the business strive, Nigeria needs more local industries to boost our economy .........

But hope he won't include this as what he achieved anyway......

He created thebconducive environment for such a project to come to fruition.. At the beginning the wailer said he chased away economic viability but this is a testament of of his contribution.. He might not be best economic wise but the man dey try.. Ipob n pdp urchins only want who will share the money..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) / "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns / How Abubakar Rimi Deposed Emir Of Kano & Appointed Emirs (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.