Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Governor's Wife Empowers Women With Gas Cylinders, Grinding Machines - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Governor's Wife Empowers Women With Gas Cylinders, Grinding Machines (127 Views)

WATCH: Old Man Spotted Giving A Slay Queen Hard Grinding At A Party / Pere's Romantic Affair With Governor's Wife + Nengi & Burnaboy Love Affair / Prince Osisioma Foundation Renovates Awambia Prisons, Empowers Inmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor's Wife Empowers Women With Gas Cylinders, Grinding Machines by Worldtopnewsng2: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Governor's Wife Empowers Women With Gas Cylinders, Grinding Machines

“Offering empowerment opportunities to our women is in line with the plans of the Shared Prosperity Administration of my husband, His Excellency Hope Uzodimma, to create an economy that is gender inclusive and free from bias.As the Commissioner for WAVG announced during her speech, this empowerment program is a continuous project my office looks forward to fulfilling.

“My deepest gratitude goes out to the Wife of the former Speaker, Imo State House of Assembly – Mrs. Chinyere Emeziem, along with representatives from my office, Hon. Humphrey Ikeaka, Special Adviser (Special Duties) and Hon. Princess Amarachi Anyaehie, Special Adviser (Media) for their effort in ensuring the event was gracious.”

https://worldtopnewsng.com/governors-wife-empowers-women-with-gas-cylinders-grinding-machines/
Re: Governor's Wife Empowers Women With Gas Cylinders, Grinding Machines by Bankowner: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Except the grinding machine is to be used for grinding beans and the cylinder used to fire the stove that'll fry the akara, it's useless giving a cylinder that you'll use the money you don't have to fill.

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice To All Nairalanders / Account For Sale / Bathroom Cabinets Provide An Instant Affordable Bathroom Renovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.