Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday (20545 Views)

Disqualification Suit: Soludo Learns Fate On November 30 / Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" / Tribunal: Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On 13 September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by Nonpartisan1: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ugonna62:
But the distractions will be enough to nagatively affect their future political endavours.cant you see that umahi presidential ambition is already in the mud,and his chances of sustaining Ebonyi as APC state is very unsure,as for Ayade i dont think he can withstand the legal fireworks that will follow his imminent sack by friday,he can only appeal, buy more time while his administration last.

Which yeye firework? Those judgements will be dismissed at the Appeal Courts.
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by Abujason: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Going, going, going, gooooone!
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by Fiscus105(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
legallyminded:

Which Presidential ambition? Lol, I laugh in swahili. If he defected because he was promised Presidential ticket in APC then he's a fool.

Dnt know if prof is a fool o, but believed his chance to become number 1 citizen in Nigeria is brightest as a PDP candidate.
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by eeetuk(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
"The judge, who granted all the reliefs sought by the PDP, held that it was disheartening that politicians in the country treat citizens as if they do not matter once they get into office.“A day must surely come when elected officials, must either resign from their office or ask the people who voted for them before defecting to other political parties, instead of defecting to another party without recourse to the law and the citizens, ” he said."

God bless judge Taiwo because he is interpreting and applying the law as it should be instead of legislating from the bench. What judge Taiwo ruling means is giving lights to democracy to prosper and work in Nigeria. What most nigerians have observed over the years is that when Lawmakers and governors get into office, they don't believe voters sent them there. They don't fix roads, they don't survey the public to find out what they want, they don't initiate programs to help citizens to get out of poverty and they continue to fill their pockets and those of their cronies with government money. Now, if all Judges follow judge Taiwa leadership, citizens can expect elected members of their communities to work for them because they will know, if not, they will not be going back to their office again. That is how democracy in the western countries has helped to develop economies for the locals.

So, on March 25, 2022 I will be waiting for Judge Taiwo to delive undivided messages to all politicians in Nigeria to get their act straight
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by Veeryeasy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
I'm so happy for this news because out of all the defection excuses, my digital governor has the dumbest (i want to socket cross river to the center) atleast you'll have a good chance to speak your big english out of the matter
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by Ternistacle(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Eyaaah..... undecided chaiiiiiii our guy Ben. I dey feel the pain for'am.

It is well sha... Let me continue with my blunt.
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by storm001(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
juman:
Mere noise making.
He is not the first governor to deflect to another party.

It's high time to put an end to political prostitution in Nigeria.
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by Rolexjerry(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
juman:
Mere noise making.
No be small deflect. Tinubu urchins and bad English are 5 and 6
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by Bamzyriches451: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Damn!
They should bundle that dwarf outta diamond Hill
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by SeeItSayIt: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
juman:
Mere noise making.

Kindly look for money to buy small, okay?

Just look at the lane you're following is for only M. U. M. U. team
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by SeeItSayIt: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
All these yeye judgements PDP is buying in the High courts will be thrown to the dustbin by the Appeal Courts.

Can you see that your character is the direct opposite of your profile name?

Well, until then they remain sacked for good. Thanks, next pls....
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by Ofachiedo: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lawyers cashing out from PDP even when they know that such case will be thrown out by supreme Court at the end.
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by Abujason: 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
He is toast!
Dead man walking.
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by Abujason: 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
debivoma:
grin

Contact us for your business name registration CAC
Check my profile for more information

How much for business name registration sef?
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by Abujason: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fiscus105:
Instead to be preparing ground for his presidential ambition, he is now fighting how he would not drown empty handed.

Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by Abujason: 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
donjahsy:
Defect. In case of next time.

I think defecate is more appropriate in his case.
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by legallyminded: 1:26am On Mar 23, 2022
Fiscus105:

Dnt know if prof is a fool o, but believed his chance to become number 1 citizen in Nigeria is brightest as a PDP candidate.

Ben Ayade ke cheesy
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by Miraclewilfred: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2022
juman:
Mere noise making.
But he is the first in cross river state,cross river belongs to PDP not APC.
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by ThEGodFaThEr127: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:
Time wasting...
The Genocidal instigator you're still here! Your cup is filled to the brim and your days of reckoning is at hand, and God's grace You shall meet your waterloo. Mark today's date.
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by helinues: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr127:

The Genocidal instigator you're still here! Your cup is filled to the brim and your days of reckoning is at hand, and God's grace You shall meet your waterloo. Mark today's date.

This one na 127. That should be over 50 monikers resting in pieces this year alone.

Yellow!!!!!!!

Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by ThEGodFaThEr127: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

This one na 127. That should be over 50 monikers resting in pieces this year alone.

Yellow!!!!!!!
Don't worry, since the useless and tribalistic good for nothing mod has refused to ban you for calling for violence and genocide against the Ibos, then be rest assured that you'll be dealt with in the fullness of time. Just watch and see. Your location will soon be detected and you'll be smoked out like a rabbit.
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by helinues: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr127:

Don't worry, since the useless and tribalistic good for nothing mod has refused to ban you for calling for violence and genocide against the Ibos, then be rest assured that you'll be dealt with in the fullness of time. Just watch and see. Your location will soon be detected and you'll be smoked out like a rabbit.

You have been repeating this threat now for years. When would you take action?

Don't just be a keyboard warrior.. Boil water for trouble, I no go even use anything to protect my hand before removing it from the fire.
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by ThEGodFaThEr127: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

You have been repeating this threat now for years. When would you take action?

Don't just be a keyboard warrior.. Boil water for trouble, I no go even use anything to protect my hand before removing it from the fire.
Okay
Re: Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday by helinues: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr127:

Okay

The table has turned tipe tipe..

Bush meats are ready for any of the hunter's move

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court voids N800b Budget Signed By Fubara, orders release of funds for Assembly / PHOTO: Nigerians In Diaspora Joins #objwhereisthepower Trend / Blackout: Nigeria’s National Grid Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.