Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

It's Cute And Stylish For A 20-something Girl - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / It's Cute And Stylish For A 20-something Girl (286 Views)

How Can I Improve On My Dressing And Grooming As A 20 Year Old Guy? / Trending African Dresses 2020: Best Super Stylish For Ladies / "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Cute And Stylish For A 20-something Girl by gabriellad(f): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
The arrival of summer, it is hot when going out, this time girls will think how to match just good-looking elegant not old?

In the first group of photos, hot pants are matched with the most versatile white T-shirt, so you can make no mistake in how you match them. The second group will wear a little stingy texture in the inside, the style of the sweet department of literature and art ~

Leg type is not very good sister, choose fairy group and wide-leg pants to wear is one of the best choices, very versatile, with a T-shirt, white shirt shoulder to match completely can get fashion elements, beautiful.

Even if you are the sister of 160, choose small short skirt of tall waist to match, will make you look tall and thin with slender, dress collocation methods such as the one above is called "lower half missing wear method", also is a kind of wear today especially popular methods, appear especially your legs long, the overall look collocation is very practical, cost-effective very high ~

Wear a little conservative sister, you can choose the above such a long group, with a "mocha Bob hairstyle" to match this wearing, is not a girl feeling particularly good, strength to reduce the age of a way to wear, especially durable.

If work can't wear a skirt of the MM, might as well try it is the "contracted commuter pack," with a shirt on collocation small bell bottoms, choose style and fabric is also pretty is much, like the hole jeans also is right choice oh, this outfit is perfect for about 20 years old girl oh ~ contracted clean outfit, above which a set of wear take a style do you prefer?Read more at:pink formal dresses australia | green formal dress

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Latest Trendy Owambe Styles / What Is The Perfect Dress And Casual Sandal, Jelly Slides? / A Pair Of Formal Leather Shoes For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.