Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo (42559 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Bianca-Ebele Fracas: Soludo Apologizes For Breach Of Protocol / Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by ebukajay184: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
The governor of Anambra State, Charles Soludo, has stated that the clash between former First Lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano and Bianca, widow of Biafran leader, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, held no interest to him beyond its comic value.

Ebele and Bianca had clashed at the inauguration of the governor on Thursday, resulting in social media trends.

Commenting on the clash during an interview on Arise TV on Tuesday.

He said, "(It's) the comedy that has emerged from it all that I have enjoyed. There is no distraction whatsoever. I think it was meant to be. Sometime to come, there will even be some movies or comedies and even a song out of that.

"As you saw, I didn't even notice much of what happened. I think it happened while I was going to sign the oath of allegiance. It was just like a one-second thing. I turned again and continued signing my thing and I have not had one minute discussing it other than the comic relief you see posted. We are intensely focused on what we must deliver to our people.''

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbZ440bo_jh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by SmartProf(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mrs. Obiano has entertained the public by displaying concentrated foolishness. Hopefully she can start making skits to gain followers...but I pity her face since it appears her comedy skits will always win her hot slaps.

191 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by Flexherbal(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by triple996(m): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
See dis clown abeg undecided
No wonder Nigerians don't take mkpurumiris serious

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by dawnomike(m): 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
It is simply women matters... Oga wants to remain #Focussed

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by overdrive(m): 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Soludo solution we dey your back gidigba. Ga ba n'iru atuna ujo.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by ValCon888: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
They slapped her in Anambra but the entire country is still hearing the sound of the slap.

190 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by LeoDeKing: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Okay, get a copy.

They are limited in supply. cheesy

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
make una die dis mata na. nawa ooo

7 Likes

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by PressMyButton: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
I won't be surprised if Soludo ended up as a worse clown. How can any sensible person say it was a comedy an event whereby two mothers of the state were slapping and slut shaming each other. Soludo is a chain smoker with his burnt lips.

183 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by Kingsley1000(m): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
PressMyButton:
I won't be surprised if Soludo ended up as a worse clown. How can any sensible person say it was a comedy an event whereby two mothers of the state were slapping and slut shaming each other. Soludo is a chain smoker with his burnt lips.
I thought smoking makes one to reason intelligently.

Obiano left 300 million for soludo.
The confession by Prof Soludo today at Arise Television simply

means that the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy even Obi

Cubana has more liquid cash than my state, Anambra!

Tomorrow, one man from nowhere will open his mouth to tell

you that Buhari and Fulani are the real problem behind the

underdevelopment in South East and many gullible youths will

buy and start selling the lies, going about abusing other tribes in

Nigeria! I have said it and will keep saying it, our problem in

South East region has never been Fulani or caused by any

president from northern extraction, rather our problem has been

our leaders and their followers. Imagine people tagging a man

that squandered billions of naira a good man because they

benefitted from the loot and tomorrow they will start pointing

accusing fingers at Buhari and Fulani tribe Our problem in south

east is home grown and we need a home based solution to

solve the problem

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by laiperi: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
PressMyButton:

I could not believe it too. He might have been misquoted by trouble makers.

But if it is true that Soludo said that, it points to how low we have descended in this country. Children of the next generation are watching.

Precedents are created and followed. If you cannot focus and enjoy a solemn occasion like that, the next clown is waiting to upstage the previous one.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by colorsofrainbow: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
triple996:
Soludo is ipob,ipob is Soludo.
Now die you Tinubu agbero Fulani terrorist

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by donjahsy(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
PressMyButton:
First is to read and second is to understand! Just read again and this time try as much as possible maybe slowly, you might understand.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by SarkinYarki: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Many people are waiting for Soludo to fail so they can say , we told U cheesy but God go shame them

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by Maxymilliano(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Since he enjoyed the comic aspect of the slap, I enjoined to appoint a commissioner for slap to further provide him more comic reliefs in the nearest future through the modernized slapping we hope to see.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by Olam09(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbZ440bo_jh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

grin

So na slapstick comedy dey happen?

Anyways may God punish the mod wey ban me for 3 days..
No be you get opinion na me get am you ain't entitled to my opinion.
Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by salbis(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Comic relief indeed.
Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by Mumusaphire: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol. Comic relief indeed. Abi she wan collect again ni?
Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by Kingozymandias(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol grin
Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by pyyxxaro: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Soludo na correct man shaa

He said he has seen different skits about the slap and he has really laughed

He said he saw one video of people doing exercise and the instructor was teaching them how to slap grin

6 Likes

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by sojayy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
At least the thunderic headgear removing slap added a value to the handing over

9 Likes

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by Chukabiz(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
I didn't know Soludo is also a Comedian. grin

[s]
triple996:
[/s]

O God, please flush all tribalists and hate-filled souls out of this country. Keep them where they belong, Amen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by nairalee(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Funny to every other person iin the world except the husband of the victim.

A foolish woman is never as ashamed as the husband. I think Willie would prefer to live in EFCC detention forever than return to the same house with that embarrassment of a wife.

The madness of a man is never funny to his family members

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
clown? Clown? I know you ain't yoruba. You have no stakes.

triple996:

2 Likes

Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by abobote: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
This Ebele Obiano, must be a terrible someone, for all to be mocking her, including Mr. Governor
Re: Bianca-Ebele Slap Was A Comic Relief - Soludo by Amperes: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
watch how some will run into negative conclusions without analyzing the nuances in his statement. just the same way Jonathan was villified for saying stealing is not corruption (i.e when a politician steals, call him a thief, dont dignify him by using the word "corrupt"). most Nigerians lack basic comprehension skills and that is why our politicians find it easy to fool us over and over again.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / When Senator Magnus Abe Was Shot, Tinubu Was There For Him. See The Picture / Kingsley Moghalu Loses At His Own Polling Centre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.