Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman (27320 Views)

Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / Ahmed Buhari Withdraws From 2019 Presidential Race, Declares Support For PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by athaboi(f): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Michelle70:
That doesn't seem like it.
Nobody inn south can win against Tinubu.

If PDP gives it to a southern person, north will vote APC and SW will still vote APC

If PDP gives it to north, they might loose a lot of southern votes but the Buhari influence will still remain in the north for now, only Allah himself can completely erase Buhari northern effect in 2023 general election

Just my opinion
and who told you southern Nigeria is united for tinubu? A normal southern Christian still see tinubu as a northern Muslim.... Muslim is a Muslim and they will believe they are choosing between two Moslems! Nothing like southern sentiment bcoz tinubu is a yoruba
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by silibaba: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
kayuseful:
The more you look, the less you see
Call me when you hear Adamu wins
OIL DEY YOUR HEAD BRO.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by SocialJustice: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol, retire to which farm? He will retire to EFCC custody.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by Ugonna62: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is just to douse the tension in the party ahead of march 26 formal confirmation of Abdulahi Adamu as APC chairman,he is Buhari choice, anybody that tell you Buhari is not intrested in who becomes the chairman of his party or who succeds him as president,is simply living in fools paradise or rather playing to the gallary.

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by popesco123: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
They are give you last minute deceit let it look like he has no one on mind and to claim peace. Wake up

uote author=obinoral1179 post=111265076] You didn't blame Tinubu or his urchins for this? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by zionstaar75: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

PDP is coming back to power in 2023

Keep this date
now you're showing your true color,u will weep and wail with no one to console u, Fulani slave

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by DrKKK1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Does it make sense that PMB will not be interested in who becomes the umpire in the choice of who succeeds him? If ordinary Nigerians are interested, Buhari should have every reasons to demonstrate more than passing interest. If he is uninterested, why the sudden rush back to the country? However, I fear he is not going about it in manner that will not leave a crack in the party. He is too aloof and most time indicisive for my liking.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by Invictuse: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Keep this date

The only thing sure to happen is for your entire household to wail to death over PDP lose in 2023.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by Ayed44: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
I still don't understand why this indomie generation would think that the president of the most populous black nation on earth will not be interested in who succeeds him. A whole tyrant Buhari? Does it even make any sense?

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by Abujason: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ordinary hearsay.
Did you hear it from Buhari or APC?
Anything to make Tinubus chances to look good.

DOA!
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by hohafrank(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Michelle70:

If PDP gives it to a southern person, north will vote APC and SW will still vote APC

If PDP gives it to north, they might loose a lot of southern votes but the Buhari influence will still remain in the north for now, only Allah himself can completely erase Buhari northern effect in 2023 general election

Just my opinion
Osibanjo is far better candidate.We are watching.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by jaxxy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Michelle70:

Just my opinion

Buhari will not support tinubu. Leave all theses hallucinations.

The north will vote a northerner over a southerner. Even buharis supporters.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by McLizbae: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Incompetence and Buhari.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by Parachoko: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
jaxxy:

The way you people do say this with pride eh

The North will never vote a Southerner, but nah we mumu to dey vote Northerners abi? grin
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by jaxxy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Parachoko:
The way you people do say this with pride eh

The North will never vote a Southerner, but nah we mumu to dey vote Northerners abi? grin

because the South isn't United Like the north sadly. U can see how SE and SW behave. undecided

North don't do that.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by Parachoko: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
jaxxy:

because the South isn't United Like the north sadly. U can see how SE and SW behave. undecided

North don't do that.
Well, just the way Northerners can't vote a Politician from the South South, nah so people from the South South can't won't vote Atiku and Tambuwal

Do me I do you, God no go vexm
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by jaxxy(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Parachoko:
Well, just the way Northerners can't vote a Politician from the South South, nah so people from the South South can't won't vote Atiku and Tambuwal

Do me I do you, God no go vexm

There are times we must make hard choices if it will deliver Nigeria from the shackles of slave drivers.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by Parachoko: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
jaxxy:

There are times we must make hard choices if it will deliver Nigeria from the shackles of slave drivers.
If you are In shackles, I'm not in shackles.

Things were not rosy under the PDP too.

There is nothing special the PDP will also do if they win.

If the PDP can't zone to the South South, then the APC will continue till 2027, PDP fit don get sense in 2027
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by jaxxy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Parachoko:
If you are In shackles, I'm not in shackles.

Things were not rosy under the PDP too.

There is nothing special the PDP will also do if they win.

If the PDP can't zone to the South South, then the APC will continue till 2027, PDP fit don get sense in 2027

I'm not talking about Apc or pdp bt a good candidate from any of the parties. I have voted for both parties for different reasons.

I voted for buhari 2015, I voted pdp 2019. I think it about the best candidate we can get.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by Michelle70(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
athaboi:
and who told you southern Nigeria is united for tinubu? A normal southern Christian still see tinubu as a northern Muslim.... Muslim is a Muslim and they will believe they are choosing between two Moslems! Nothing like southern sentiment bcoz tinubu is a yoruba
and who do u think will pull more votes in south than Tinubu?
I don't know for ur region but south south isnt interested in belief difference, we are more interested in tribal difference.
Muslim christian nonsense doesn't hold much ground here, its almost tribal difference
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by seunmsg(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ayed44:
So what is the name of the presidential aid that spoke with this reporter? Or He/she doesn't have name?

What’s the name of the presidential aide that announced Adamu as Buhari’s candidate?

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by Parachoko: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
jaxxy:

I'm not talking about Apc or pdp bt a good candidate from any of the parties. I have voted for both parties for different reasons.

I voted for buhari 2015, I voted pdp 2019. I think it about the best candidate we can get.
Okay! But you should know the next year election is just between the APC and PDP

No other party is capable of dethroning them.

Wike will perform well as the president of Nigeria.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by Michelle70(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
jaxxy:

North sees PDP as an anti-Buhari party just like we see APC as anti-christian party.
It will be difficult for a northern candidate to win against APC in the north
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by Jackson105: 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Keep this date

Ooo, it is no longer Amaechi in PDP? You need brain
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by athaboi(f): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Michelle70:
and who do u think will pull more votes in south than Tinubu?
I don't know for ur region but south south isnt interested in belief difference, we are more interested in tribal difference.
Muslim christian nonsense doesn't hold much ground here, its almost tribal difference
which side of the south south? Hahahahaha you may be from Edo state though
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by Rilwayne001: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Buhari lacks leadership traits entirely.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by Michelle70(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
athaboi:
which side of the south south? Hahahahaha you may be from Edo state though
they see Hausa man as Hausa man, hardly do we see than Islamic believe in them.
Even when they pray, we call it Hausa prayer rather than muslim prayer cos u hardly see mosque here so there is no rivalry in belief system
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by kcmichael: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fake news
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by ChoCho54(f): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
LegendHero:
PMB matter self don tire person.
Pelee dear.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by Polchiz(m): 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Michelle70:

Just my opinion

If PDP fields Atiku, the North should forget about 2023.
Buhari has gotten what he wanted, he will not campaign for anybody. That was why he asked every aspirant to consult widely.
Don't expect Buhari to canvass for Tinubu or any candidate.
Re: APC Convention: Buhari Withdraws Endorsement Of Adamu As National Chairman by JB4life: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
SmartProf:
Just like Pontius Pilate, Buhari has washed his hands off APC leadership crisis...it's like the next chairman of APC will be decided by raffle draw.

Funny but true.

Pilate washed hand to deceive people he has no hand in the condemnation to death of Jesus,when the buck stops at his table to free or condemn Jesus.

What a hypocrisy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property / APC Supporters March For Tinubu In Kwale Delta State (Video) / Bashir Tofa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.