Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

"I Wasn't Chasing Clout" Says Graduate Who Worked As A Labourer For Urgent 2k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "I Wasn't Chasing Clout" Says Graduate Who Worked As A Labourer For Urgent 2k (602 Views)

Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company? / Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" / What Is The Minimum Salary Scale Of A Graduate Who Joins The Police? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Wasn't Chasing Clout" Says Graduate Who Worked As A Labourer For Urgent 2k by Pezanix(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
A Nigerian lady, Ekele Oyibo Patricia has come out to clear the air as she received criticisms from netizens who tagged her as a clout chaser, as a post of her working on a poultry farm site after she requested for the sum of two thousand naira but was made to work for it by her parents, went viral.

In a video which seems to be an interview, she made it known to the public that she posted the video on her Facebook and WhatsApp accounts just to catch fun but a friend saw it and thought it wise to make it go viral as there is dignity in labour and decency in earning money through the right means other than involving in immoral acts.

In the video, she also made it known to the public that she is a baker.

You can check up on her via her Instagram handle @_teecravings_ to watch the videos and also patronize her as she bakes very nice cakes.

Watch video below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbaE5mkMqaP/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: "I Wasn't Chasing Clout" Says Graduate Who Worked As A Labourer For Urgent 2k by illicit(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Weldone
Re: "I Wasn't Chasing Clout" Says Graduate Who Worked As A Labourer For Urgent 2k by tillaman(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Who gives a fvck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Wasn't Chasing Clout" Says Graduate Who Worked As A Labourer For Urgent 2k by Generalwoodz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
She's probably a nairalander
Re: "I Wasn't Chasing Clout" Says Graduate Who Worked As A Labourer For Urgent 2k by JudgeWilson(m): 1:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Na your bussiness be that not mine angry

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Average Salary Of A Secondary School Science Teacher In Porthacourt? / Recruiting / Fresh Job Vacancies For Immediate Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.