Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... (2097 Views)

Huawei And Oppo / Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os / Comparison Between Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (2) (3) (4)

Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by OKON125(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
I need a phone of 280k only....

.... Oppo or samsung which one is the best
Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by dawnomike(m): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
OKON125:

This is like comparing sleep to death!!! Samsung ofcos

Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by OKON125(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
dawnomike:
thank you sir....
Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by Flamees(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
OKON125:

Buy Samsung s20 plus and thank me later

Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by l69l: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Samsung to have peace of mind

Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Samsung is just a popular brand.

They're selling the name, not the product.

Buy oppo and have real peace of mind.

Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by Ebubeslym(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

Yimu

Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by Ekpekus(m): 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
dawnomike:
Exactly what came to my mind when I saw the topic... grin

Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by horlahwaley(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Op, software wise go for samsung forget those hardware specs on chinese brand they dont really have good software to back them up.

Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by Ex0rcist: 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
OKON125:

Buy s21 or s20 plus 5g to save some cash. It's within your budget.

Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by SocialJustice: 6:23am On Mar 23, 2022
dawnomike:

Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by d3cod3r(m): 6:36am On Mar 23, 2022
How can you be comparing? Samsung is the undisputed king of android. Oppo wey be say na small thing dem take pass transsion. Buy current Samsung S or Note series and feel the difference between smartphones and palasa.

Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by d3cod3r(m): 6:47am On Mar 23, 2022
All those "chinesium" phones dey vex me. They are always filled with ads. To install app ads go show, swipe launcher anyhow you'll fall inside adhole, lock your screen one is right there waiting for you. So annoying. Phone wey you paid for oo. They'll still be making money on top your head. Another thing wey dey vex me be say them go plaster the specs for settings like it is an award, octa core this, 100mp that, looks childish IMO. Buy Samsung or any other top manufacturer like Google or Sony and have peace of mind.

Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by Walkee: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2022
OKON125:

buy S21 oppo is a joke

Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by Blackzero: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2022
Flamees:

i swear

Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by Countersam(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2022
OKON125:

You buy Samsung of up to 280k, how much will the screen cost?
Oppo will wow you with that budget.

Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by Bigfish121(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Na through phone I dey use.na machine.

Flamees:

Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by Ebubeslym(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Countersam:

You buy Samsung of up to 280k, how much will the screen cost?
Oppo will wow you with that budget.

Oppo will wow you with bloatwares

Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by OKON125(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
d3cod3r:
All those "chinesium" phones dey vex me. They are always filled with ads. To install app ads go show, swipe launcher anyhow you'll fall inside adhole, lock your screen one is right there waiting for you. So annoying. Phone wey you paid for oo. They'll still be making money on top your head. Another thing wey dey vex me be say them go plaster the specs for settings like it is an award, octa core this, 100mp that, looks childish IMO. Buy Samsung or any other top manufacturer like Google or Sony and have peace of mind.
thank you for this...
Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by OKON125(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
d3cod3r:
How can you be comparing? Samsung is the undisputed king of android. Oppo wey be say na small thing dem take pass transsion. Buy current Samsung S or Note series and feel the difference between smartphones and palasa.
oppo na scam be that... grin
Thank you, I'll go for samsung
Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by OKON125(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Walkee:
buy S21 oppo is a joke
it's okay thanks
Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by OKON125(m): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

oppo grin grin
I'll go for samsung thank you
Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:01am On Mar 24, 2022
Oppo software is wack. I'll rather go for stock android than... undecided

Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by Dot298: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Go for oppo bro
Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by MrBroke(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

What the Bleep shit you be blabbing. Are you comparing Lukaku to Ronaldo?
Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by Tboytoby: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
MrBroke:

What the Bleep shit you be blabbing. Are you comparing Lukaku to Ronaldo?
lol. Someone made a bet Lukaku to outscore Ronaldo this season.
Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by coronavirus19: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
d3cod3r:
Re: Between Samsung And Oppo... Which One Is The Best .... by Dot298: 6:00am On Apr 30, 2022
Oppo

Has Anybody Been Able To Unlink Their NIN From Their SIM? / We Will Start Charging A Fee To Use X - Musk / Tecno W4 Is The First Tecno Phone To Run Android Marshmallow..