Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Dilemma Between UI/UX AND DEV - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Dilemma Between UI/UX AND DEV (467 Views)

Dilemma Of A Striving Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dilemma Between UI/UX AND DEV by Alphaman007: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Goodday everyone, To the experienced Devs and designers in the house. I have been having this dilemma of choosing between front-end development and UI/UX for a while. I have basic knowledge of both and i'm currently honing my skills in UI/UX and building my portfolio to enable me apply for jobs. UI/UX is quite easier to go into compared to Front-end development but I Enjoy coding more.
I Enjoy UI/UX and I'm Much more skilled in design compared to coding but i'm not really a creative person and sometimes feel UI/UX isn't for me when i encounter creative block.
Those with similar dilemma, what influenced your decision to Choose between frontend and ui/ux?
Re: My Dilemma Between UI/UX AND DEV by Edopesin: 7:55am On Mar 24, 2022
I'm also having this dilemma, also have some knowledge in both field though I'm more into Front-End now

(1) (Reply)

Coding Enthusiasts In PH? / I Need Help With Ms_excel,pls / Why Recruiter are Looking For Full Stack Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.