Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Can A Wife Build A House And The Husband Move Into The House With Her - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can A Wife Build A House And The Husband Move Into The House With Her (435 Views)

He Wants To Sale His Family House With His Parents' and sister's Grave / Yorubas In The House ( This One Is For You ) / Just In:fire In Agbor Palace; Dein Of Agbor’s Inner House And Bedroom Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Wife Build A House And The Husband Move Into The House With Her by Fly2London3Baba: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Intro… Husband and wife are relaxing on the sofa.
Husband: How are you dear? Hope we still have enough food at home?
Wife: Yes dear, we have. But we need some rice and beans.
Husband: Alright, I will settle you on that.
Wife: Dear, there is something I want to discuss with you.
Husband: Discuss? Go ahead am all ears.
Wife: I apologise in advance that I did not inform you ahead about the matter.
Husband: What matter?
Wife: I want us to move out of this house to another house. A better house. A new house.
Husband: That’s a nice idea. But you know our house is still under construction. We shall definitely move when it is completed.
Wife: There is a new house that we can move to free of charge now now. It’s a new house.
Husband: Darling, you are confusing me now. How do we move into a new house when our own house is still under construction?
Wife: I don’t know how to tell you this
Husband: Simple. Open your mouth and say it.
Wife: I hope you will take the information easy.
Husband: There is nothing coming from up that the ground will not accept. Say it.
Wife: Okay. Thank you, sir.
Husband: Is that what you want to say?
Wife: What I want to say is that I completed my personal house and I want us to move in to the place.
Husband: Which house? What are you saying?
Wife: Yes, I mean it. I completed my personal house in my name and I want us to move in to the place this weekend. It is closer to your place of work.

Husband: Hahaha… How long did it take you to buy land and build and you are just telling me?
Wife: Just take it easy.
Husband: Do you mean to say you bought a house?
Wife: Darling, calm down.
Husband: How come you told me nothing about it?
Wife: Honey, calm down.
Husband: You did such a huge project without informing me? What?
Wife: Darling, calm down. Just calm down.
Husband: So, why are you telling me now?
Wife: I have said the reason already. I want us to move in this weekend.
Husband: Us to move in? What is us?
Wife: You, our children and I. All of us.
Husband: Oh my, I am sorry. I cannot move in to your house. It is you who will move into my house.
Wife: Please dear. Calm down.
Husband: What do you mean? I am calm. Just that I won’t move in with you. In fact, no one is moving out of here.
Wife: I am sorry dear.
Husband: That is alright. But do whatever you want to do with your building. Count me out.
Wife: I am trying to help you.
Husband: By hiding a large project from me? Building a house here is a large project.
Wife: I know. I planned it as a surprise. We need to move to stop paying house rent.
Call to action: Viewers, Is the wife supposed to inform the husband before building a house or not? Is the husband supposed to move into the house or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mXLRUjRQg
Re: Can A Wife Build A House And The Husband Move Into The House With Her by shawante(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
As for me I'll be overjoyed cuz at least I'll be living rent free for the rest of my life.

If she had told me about her plans earlier I might have told her to give me part of the money for a personal issue since I know she has the money which might result to her not buying the house.

A win for one is a win for all
Re: Can A Wife Build A House And The Husband Move Into The House With Her by correctyourself(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
It's not an issue, but I hope these indomi new generation wife would not talk down on you one day.

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Having Sex With A Cow&what How Ghana Destroyed Nigeria / 14 Year-old Cannot Be Admitted To University But 13 Year-old Can Marry / Doyle, Etim, Wasiu Installed As Upata Chiefs ~as Nwuche Witnesses Event.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.