Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nigerian Amused To Find Keke Napep In The UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Amused To Find Keke Napep In The UK (663 Views)

Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo / Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured / "Ambode Fix Ekins-Okejra Addo Road – Ajah" Pasted On A Keke Napep In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Amused To Find Keke Napep In The UK by Divinehub: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
A Nigerian was surprised to find a yellow tricycle, popularly called keke napep by Nigerians, in the UK.

Though common in Nigeria as a public means of transportation, the user obviously didn't expect to see one on the road in the UK.

"Yea the UK is finished, " the Twitter user captioned the photo of the keke.

However, another Twitter user responded, that keke was introduced in the UK in 2020 to solve transportation problem.

Source :https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/nigerian-amused-to-find-keke-napep-in-the-uk.html

Re: Nigerian Amused To Find Keke Napep In The UK by Bestiee01(f): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
How can he post just one pic and expect us to believe that's London?or is it Osupa London?bye,Keke is not a Nigerian concept but rather it's from South East Asia,mainly India

Hadley Chase available
Re: Nigerian Amused To Find Keke Napep In The UK by saintjimos(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
I see nothing wrong with it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Amused To Find Keke Napep In The UK by ZhanVeera(f): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol,,
I'm surprised myself,

Re: Nigerian Amused To Find Keke Napep In The UK by SmartGadgetz: 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
UK is overated.
Give me Canada, Australia, Germany, and other countries but not UK.
Re: Nigerian Amused To Find Keke Napep In The UK by GooodHardDick: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
That is obviously not UK!

A sane country like UK, USA, Canada, Germany and Australia... Wetin keke wan do for there? angry
Re: Nigerian Amused To Find Keke Napep In The UK by Bluntguy: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Is Keke manufactured in Nigeria? No be dem bring am come?
Re: Nigerian Amused To Find Keke Napep In The UK by NwaAmaikpe: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
shocked

I understand the bewilderment.

Exactly how shocked I was to see someone using an Iphone in Birnin Kudu.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Amused To Find Keke Napep In The UK by emmyclassic(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
SmartGadgetz:
UK is overated.
Give me Canada, Australia, Germany, and other countries but not UK.

Over familiarity breeds contempt we understand. Back to topic if na confirm matter e no go pass one Asian man using it to catch cruise for the grams.
Re: Nigerian Amused To Find Keke Napep In The UK by Treasure17(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Emirate stadium wa o. grin
Re: Nigerian Amused To Find Keke Napep In The UK by christejames(m): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Chai!

Buhari just went to London and turned there to 'Nigerian Standard'.

This will now energize MC Oluomo, his boys and Tinubu urchins to see to the realization of the lifetime presidential ambition of the Pee-Poo's leader, because they are about to have NURTW London Branch grin grin

It's well, Queen's children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Amused To Find Keke Napep In The UK by ecolime(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
It's gonna be a nice side hustle for people wey dey JAPA to UK grin

MC Oluomo needs to open a branch office there.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Immigration Now Has Over 2.1million Untreated Applications / VIDEO: I’ve Arrived! — Ekiti Man Jubilates After Successful Relocation To Canada / US Visa Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.