Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Hear This Statement About Tinubu And Save It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hear This Statement About Tinubu And Save It (3198 Views)

2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hear This Statement About Tinubu And Save It by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Lie to yourself, wail tomorrow when the odds begin to manifest!

Don't mind the fool,
Re: Hear This Statement About Tinubu And Save It by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
It's well Gabriella
Re: Hear This Statement About Tinubu And Save It by MyPoint: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Clevite:

'My point' is Jonathan was voted out of office, largely because of issues such as you have also listed, not because he is simply from the minority.

Has it not been worse now?

Did this government do better with managing any of these:

Subsidy?
Corruption?
Insecurity?
Nepotism?
Health sector?
Education?
Economy?
Where do we even start?
Re: Hear This Statement About Tinubu And Save It by MetaPhysical: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
It's impossible for Tinubu to turn Nigeria around, hear me and listen everyone, it will be completely impossible for Tinubu to turn Nigeria around. He's weak mentally and physically, I am telling you the truth.

I met with him yesterday and what I observed broke my heart, why do people have ambition for office they know is way higher than their agility and strength, which strength is he going to use to command authority, he isn't from the military background which most African leaders are known for, those kind of respect they command because of their relationship with service chiefs. And because of years of training and development, they got matured with body strength. Look at obj, Buhari and ex military generals, they have gone through rigorous training, but we are talking about s sick, feeble civilian

Yea, I know he's connected, but the office isn't for him, just the same way I explained to him, he has to rest and nominate someone else. There's no road for Tinubu presidency period

He may be elected, and not enjoy the office, because of numerous health challenges. The doctors are not god, they only treat .

This man is really sick and weak

If what you say is true, there is a remote opportunity for midterm power succession, whoever his VP turn out to be. Keep an eye on the VP choice.
Re: Hear This Statement About Tinubu And Save It by Mercisharelove(f): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
That's it
Re: Hear This Statement About Tinubu And Save It by Mercisharelove(f): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
The truth
Re: Hear This Statement About Tinubu And Save It by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Such
Re: Hear This Statement About Tinubu And Save It by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
I asked you months ago to save this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Who Think Anamabra Government Can't Fund Railway Line Checkout(photos) / Miriam Babangida What Happened To Her? / What African Leaders Do To Stay In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.