Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo (4424 Views)

Subsidy Removal: FG Saves ₦‎400 Billion In Four Weeks / How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters / 5T Naira Debt: Buhari Approves Law Empowering AMCON To Access Debtors’ Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by udele1: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
globemoney:

If they don’t come now there is an airport, is it when there was nothing with audio savings that they would come?
Have you checked passenger airport stats for Anambra airport

Sabmiller came without an airport and invested millions of dollars.

Anambra had less IGR, more roads, savings and investment.

Now with more revenue, more debt and elephant projects.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by globemoney: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
udele1:

Sabmiller came without an airport and invested millions of dollars.

Anambra had less IGR, more roads, savings and investment.

Now with more revenue, more debt and elephant projects.
So what happened to the roads . You are agreeing they were all fake roads that didn’t last beyond his tenure. What is Sabmiller compared to Awka mini stadium, cosharis fsrms, Airport, etc?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by udele1: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
globemoney:

So what happened to the roads . You are agreeing they were all fake roads that didn’t last beyond his tenure. What is Sabmiller compared to Awka mini stadium, cosharis fsrms, Airport, etc?

Maiking useless excuses for obiano. Did obi fix all the roads on Anambra?

What is coscharis farm? Are all those things u mentioned up to $100 million.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by globemoney: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
udele1:

Maiking useless excuses for obiano. Did obi fix all the roads on Anambra?
I’m not making useless excuses for Obiano, it’s you that’s making useless excuses for Obi, trust me if Obi did half of of what Obiano did you won’t be finding it this hard selling him. Just tell yourself the truth that Obiano was simply a better governor and save yourself all these headache

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by udele1: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
globemoney:

I’m not making useless excuses for Obiano, it’s you that’s making useless excuses for Obi, trust me if Obi did half of of what Obiano did you won’t be finding it this hard selling him. Just tell yourself the trust that Obiano was simply a better governor and save yourself all these headache

Airport, flyobers, everything you can boast obiano brought to Anambra is not up to $100. So sabmiller is more than anything obiano atteacted.

Peter obi even did the road to coscharis farm

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by globemoney: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
udele1:

Airport, flyobers, everything you can boast obiano brought to Anambra is not up to $100. So sabmiller is more than anything obiano atteacted.

Peter obi even did the road to coscharis farm
You wish, keep deceiving yourself. Peter Obi invested Anambra money into his family brewery business. Built next mall in Abuja with Anambra money (Karma struck and burnt it down), his aide was caught with 250 million cash enroute Europe as Gov.. is who you want to compare to Obiano. Lol keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by udele1: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
globemoney:

You wish, keep deceiving yourself. Peter Obi invested Anambra money into his family brewery business. Built next mall in Abuja with Anambra money (Karma struck and burnt it down), his aide was caught with 250 million cash enroute Europe as Gov.. is who you want to compare to Obiano. Lol keep dreaming

If only obiano invested Anambra money in his family and left 75 billion in cash and investments, soludo would have found something to hold on to.

That peter obi's family business brought over $200 million to Anambra. More than all Obiano's projects in 8 years.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by Misterone: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
nzeobi:
A man who inherited zero dept and 75 billion naira to start his government is leaving humongous dept and empty treasury for his successor.

Any when Peter Obi spoke against the way obiano was spending money in 2017, it was soludo that said if it's not broken do not mend it, so I guess he came prepared.
lies. he did not inherit zero debt. google the financial status of anambra state as at 2017. Peter Obi is a big fat liar. he cannot without a lie a day

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by globemoney: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
udele1:

If only obiano invested Anambra money in his family and left 75 billion in cash and investments, soludo would have found something to hold on to.

That peter obi's family business brought over $200 million to Anambra. More than all Obiano's projects in 8 years.
Soludo has Airport to hold on to, IGR of about 3 billion to hold on to, Anambra was just rated 3rd best in the country fiscal responsibility so it’s not true Soludo has no money to work. Soludo can say anything but data proves Anambra financials was sound under Obiano .
Obiano didn’t use Anambra money to grow his state while Anambra suffered. Obi could complete his shopping mall in Abuja with our money but couldn’t complete shopping malls he was building in the state after 8 years. A shame

1 Like

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by udele1: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Misterone:
lies. he did not inherit zero debt. google the financial status of anambra state as at 2017. Peter Obi is a big fat liar. he cannot without a lie a day

But obiano admited selling peter obi dollar investments and said he will put it back.

Now he did not return obi's investments and had none in his name.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by nzeobi(m): 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Misterone:

Who was the governor in 2017
Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by Misterone: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
nzeobi:

Who was the governor in 2017
Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by colorsofrainbow: 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
udele1:

Come to do what? Will they fly through awka as there are no roads?

What is the world coming to do? Enugu has an airport, Asaba, owerri, has the world come ?

Its now the looted elephant project that will bring the world.
Udele who borrow you sense like this? shocked
Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by colorsofrainbow: 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
globemoney:

Soludo has Airport to hold on to, IGR of about 3 billion to hold on to, Anambra was just rated 3rd best in the country fiscal responsibility so it’s not true Soludo has no money to work. Soludo can say anything but data proves Anambra financials was sound under Obiano .
Obiano didn’t use Anambra money to grow his state while Anambra suffered. Obi could complete his shopping mall in Abuja with our money but couldn’t complete shopping malls he was building in the state after 8 years. A shame
With the way you are going about sticking your neck out for Obiano,I don't need a soothsayer to tell me you follow steal the multi-billions with Obiano. Criminal Obiano & his 40 thieves. You should be sharing same cell with him in detention now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by Kingsley1000(m): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
The confession by Prof Soludo today at Arise Television simply
means that the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy even Obi
Cubana has more liquid cash than my state, Anambra!
Tomorrow, one man from nowhere will open his mouth to tell
you that Buhari and Fulani are the real problem behind the
underdevelopment in South East and many gullible youths will
buy and start selling the lies, going about abusing other tribes in
Nigeria! I have said it and will keep saying it, our problem in
South East region has never been Fulani or caused by any
president from northern extraction, rather our problem has been
our leaders and their followers. Imagine people tagging a man
that squandered billions of naira a good man because they
benefitted from the loot and tomorrow they will start pointing
accusing fingers at Buhari and Fulani tribe Our problem in south
east is home grown and we need a home based solution to
solve the problem

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by globemoney: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

With the way you are going about sticking your neck out for Obiano,I don't need a soothsayer to tell me you follow steal the multi-billions with Obiano. Criminal Obiano & his 40 thieves. You should be sharing same cell with him in detention now
He was living better in detention that you do out of detention so worry about your miserable life. I'm giving you the facts on Obiano's govt, not the lies they feed you with. Left for you to say where I'm lieing or back off

1 Like

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by colorsofrainbow: 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
globemoney:

He was living better in detention that you do out of detention so worry about your miserable life. I'm giving you the facts on Obiano's govt, not the lies they feed you with. Left for you to say where I'm lieing or back off
Who cares if he was living better than I was doing?
I'm not a hungry man that licks asses to make a living. I've not begged him for alms & will NEVER do like you always do.
Your life is already as miserable as it has become when all you do day in day out is coming here to leak ass to get paid.
I leak no ass and still comfortable with what God has given me. Obiano's 100trillion dollars don't add 1kobo to my little #20 but I'm way happier. Work on your miserable sef

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by globemoney: 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

[s]Who cares if he was living better than I was doing?
I'm not a hungry man that licks asses to make a living. I've not begged him for alms & will NEVER do like you always do.
Your life is already as miserable as it has become when all you do day in day out is coming here to leak ass to get paid.
I leak no ass and still comfortable with what God has given me. Obiano's 100trillion dollars don't add 1kobo to my little #20 but I'm way happier. Work on your miserable sef[/s]
Close your mouth, think about yourself not me, I'm better than you, you have not been able to prove I have said anything that is a lie on Obiano, you just want to stop hearing the truth, ignore my post and go and listen to those that "licks Obi ass" instead. problem solved

1 Like

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by colorsofrainbow: 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
globemoney:

Close your mouth, think about yourself not me, I'm better than you, you have not been able to prove I have said anything that is a lie on Obiano, you just want to stop hearing the truth, ignore my post and go and listen to those that "licks Obi ass" instead. problem solved
You are better than me grin
Like who cares? grin grin
Na for your pocket. I don't give a damnnn...
Use the "better than me" to stop licking Obiano's ass

Ebele Obiano could have claimed to be better than Bianca too until a slap did the resetting

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by globemoney: 12:17am On Mar 23, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

You are better than me grin
Like who cares? grin grin
Na for your pocket. I don't give a damnnn...
Use the better than me to stop licking Obiano's ass

Ebele Obiano could have claimed to be better than Bianca too until a slap did the resetting
when you stop licking peter obi ass then you can advice me, but for now shhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by colorsofrainbow: 12:34am On Mar 23, 2022
globemoney:

when you stop licking peter obi ass then you can advice me, but for now shhhhhh

I will NEVER defend Peter Obi in any argument. Nigerian politician?? grin grin
I don't do that and would never.
I'm just observing the way you lick Obiano's ass honourably.
Well,I understand you are part of the 40 thieves who stole Anambra state's billions with Obiano.
Make una enjoy una thiefry. Na turn by turn.
Una own time to thief don pass. Another set don come to thief their own but don't condemn Peter Obi for the same criminal acts you lots indulge in.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by Jonathan39: 1:26am On Mar 23, 2022
Which one is awka mini stadium, so building a mini stadium is an investment for a state. You must think you are talking to outsiders
globemoney:

1 Like

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by Jonathan39: 1:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Even in Obiano next Life, he won't be close to who Peter Obi was as a governor. So borrowing money to build airport and international conference center is better than someone who built roads, odumegwu ojukwu teaching hospital, took Anambra education sector to the highest in Nigeria, attracted investors and saved for the state which obaino used to pay salary during recession. Single sense you don't have. Those on ground knows Obaino Did nothing the reason he had to rush to borrow money and build airport to save face
globemoney:

I’m not making useless excuses for Obiano, it’s you that’s making useless excuses for Obi, trust me if Obi did half of of what Obiano did you won’t be finding it this hard selling him. Just tell yourself the trust that Obiano was simply a better governor and save yourself all these headache

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by Permesso: 1:36am On Mar 23, 2022
SocialJustice:
The jabs are only being thrown in your mind. Soludo is only reporting what is on ground so he knows how to move forward. The man is about to set standards for governance that should be replicated throughout Nigeria.

Very correct and better he made it open so they won't think Obiano left billions as Obi said he did. He meant there shouldn't be high expectations as he will start gradually with whatever he finds. Obi tried to increase the Federal Allocation then, but it didn't scale through. Soludo is a smart and intelligent man. He knows Obiano has squandered Anambra state treasury, odinary 300 million naira individuals like me can affordable. A whole state Government not L.G.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by Kingsley1000(m): 4:48am On Mar 23, 2022
Some people defending him also benefitted from the loot

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by Alaigbopress: 6:21am On Mar 23, 2022
globemoney:

So now you can count Anambra airport among the 4 airports that makes profits. It has the longest run way. Go and ask Peter Obi why he refused to develop the state instead of claiming to save money and looting the interests into his Pandora account
You are not an Anambralian, Peter Obi's touched all sectors through his ANIDS program. His Road network is second to non, his contribution to the Educational sector is awesome almost all primary school in the whole Anambra received a face lift. I am still looking for what Obiano has done in eight years with huge amount of money at his disposal. Forget about the legacy project they are just means of looting the State more.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by Kingsley1000(m): 6:29am On Mar 23, 2022
No accountability
Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by leicestercamper: 6:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Kingsley1000:
N

Chike the dwarf don't we will open your pictures for everyone to see the dwarf behind your moniker
Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by globemoney: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Jonathan39:
Even in Obiano next Life, he won't be close to who Peter Obi was as a governor. So borrowing money to build airport and international conference center is better than someone who built roads, odumegwu ojukwu teaching hospital, took Anambra education sector to the highest in Nigeria, attracted investors and saved for the state which obaino used to pay salary during recession. Single sense you don't have. Those on ground knows Obaino Did nothing the reason he had to rush to borrow money and build airport to save face
Keep fooling yourself, Obi was a mediocre Governor, his roads were all fake and has all collapsed. Doctors were on strike for over one year during his tenure, not to mention Anambra state university, state IGR was at 500 million, kidnappers took over the state. There is no sector he did better than Obiano.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by globemoney: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Alaigbopress:

You are not an Anambralian, Peter Obi's touched all sectors through his ANIDS program. His Road network is second to non, his contribution to the Educational sector is awesome almost all primary school in the whole Anambra received a face lift. I am still looking for what Obiano has done in eight years with huge amount of money at his disposal. Forget about the legacy project they are just means of looting the State more.
I should forget about legacy projects? Look at this Mumu. Mention 5 roads did by Obi that has not collapsed.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by Jonathan39: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
So Anambra is more secured now that during Peter Obi tenure? grin

The IGR that made Anambra indebted?

Show us what Obaino did aside the airport he borrowed money to build and the useless international conference center. Let's compare head to head with Peter Obi projects in Anambra whichade him to leave office without owing a dime
globemoney:

Keep fooling yourself, Obi was a mediocre Governor, his roads were all fake and has all collapsed. Doctors were on strike for over one year during his tenure, not to mention Anambra state university, state IGR was at 500 million, kidnappers took over the state. There is no sector he did better than Obiano.
Re: Obiano Left 300 Million Cash But With 400 Billion Naira Debt- Governor Soludo by Supan(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2022
globemoney:

I should forget about legacy projects? Look at this Mumu. Mention 5 roads did by Obi that has not collapsed.
Pls go to Tinubu/ presidency threads and continue your attacks on Peter Obi. Stop pretending to be speaking for Obiano while launching missiles at Obi. All these afonja witches sef.

Peter Obi made the state of account public to the media and all. He set a transparent precedence that no governor is yet to attain. EFCC has nothing on him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Even FIFA Knows The Next President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria / I Hereby Declare Sit-at-home In The Following Dates in Biafraland - Simon Ekpa / Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.