Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

If The Word "Sales & Marketing" Scares You, Don't Know How To Sell, Open This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If The Word "Sales & Marketing" Scares You, Don't Know How To Sell, Open This (252 Views)

"We Are Abusing The Word CEO" - Nigerian Woman Explains / Does Success Scares You? / What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If The Word "Sales & Marketing" Scares You, Don't Know How To Sell, Open This by Robinrul(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
IF THE WORD “SALES OR MARKETING” SCARES YOU, OR DON’T KNOW HOW TO SELL… READ THIS.

---

---

First and foremost, I just sold to you.

How? You might ask.

I managed to persuade you to do the action I desired.

And did it feel like you were selling something?

No..

Because, despite the fact that the concept was my idea,

You did what you did because you "wanted" to.

Selling isn't as difficult as you think...

When it comes to sales and marketing, there are some guidelines to follow.

But first and foremost, you must realize that selling is as simple as communicating.

And whether you like it or not, it's here to stay.

Every single person on the planet is either buying, selling.

Let me tell you how

Sales are happening in its most basic form as long as people are speaking.

Because selling is nothing more than you sharing or talking with someone else.

With the goal of making them either conscious of what you're saying or taking action.

As long as you can chat, tweet, and communicate, you're good to go.

You've already started selling.

You might not be very good at it right now.

You, on the other hand, are already doing it.

When you discover you're selling every day, it's time to get serious about it.

It doesn't matter if you're aware of it or not.

It's then a lot easier to get good at it.

So, sales and marketing aren't inherently nasty or frightening.

If you can talk, tweet, or write, you're good to go.

You have the option to sell.

And you have the potential to excel at it.

This is the first thing you must accept and tell others to believe.

You'll believe it once you've heard it.

You've completed half of the task.

Hope you grab?

PS: To help you reprogram your mind and start seeing this through a different angle, shake off your fears and use your basic communication to improve your finance… This book will help you “Sell like Crazy”…

Indicate if you need it and I’ll send it over or request through my WhatsApp here 08148050010

Re: If The Word "Sales & Marketing" Scares You, Don't Know How To Sell, Open This by mogxy: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
I need the book
Re: If The Word "Sales & Marketing" Scares You, Don't Know How To Sell, Open This by Robinrul(m): 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Send message request to 08148050010

mogxy:
I need the book

(1) (Reply)

Designer Shoes For Sale / How Much Is The Cost Of Registering Deed Of Assignment / Pay N50,000 For An Itel Albe 1 Laptop And Get A Free Itel Mouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.