Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (48703 Views)

Reverend Sister Arrested With 15 Kidnapped Children In Rivers State / Nigerians Sell Homes And Land To Free Kidnapped Children / Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Benjax4all: 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
See d ugly thing
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
See as the woman resemble one criminal director that duped me at the ministry of justice

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Benjax4all: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
4tomandchi:
Afonja pretending to be Igbo!!!
mumu,even d post did not mention her has igbo,go and buy brain, because d one u have now is not functioning

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
I dont know y women are always given privileges if na man now na tire fire and smoke we for they c put see the way everyone is snaping her like she is a celebrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Imagine person wey know the pain of 9 months and labour room dey do this wicked act. This gender sef

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by CakesToolsOvens(f): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thank God she was caught.
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by DryMouth: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Facidio:

Who is this one?
You wan die?

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
triple996:
Chai
This people 4rm d east no de repent.
Dey to like kidnapping wink

Let us not insult them

Many Yoruba have not recovered yet from Shock of the Bamise BRT Bus Ritual Murder Saga that

happened in Lagos

If not for the Video Recorded those involved would have denied everything

Many People are still unable to enter into BRT buses since in it happened out of Fear
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Sanni45(m): 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
triple996:
Chai
This people 4rm d east no de repent.
Dey to like kidnapping wink
Tribal bigotry won't do any of us any good.
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by edosignature(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
God in his infinite wisdom will look down at his creations & maybe regretted he ever created Man.

The evil than Men (humans) do surprises the devil himself.
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Mozenge1: 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Second picture be like I No care Wetin won sup make e sup
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Despite all the kidnapping, she's still looking so wretched. Tufiakwa
Animal in human skin. God will judge all of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by edosignature(m): 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
The devil himself will be shock at the level of carnage & destructions humans has done to themselves.
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by akigbemaru: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
tonye33:
BREAKING: Children allegedly kidnapped by an aged woman have been rescued today at Mango Estate, Elelenwo, Port Harcourt.

The woman whose name is still unknown at the time of filing this report, allegedly kidnapped and kept the children in her house.
According to an eye witness, one of the children had escaped and informed people around. A mob broke into the house and found 6 children with their hands tied to their back with one already dead.
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by badboyTee(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
I won't be surprised if the children were actually sold to her by port Harcourt oloshos
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Facidio: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
DryMouth:

You wan die?
U too small
For Niger delta we no dey answer small dogs
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Hmm

More to this, I believe she's working for some people

Most likely Politicians fake Pastors and Ritual Money Billionaires
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by DryMouth: 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Facidio:

U too small
For Niger delta we no dey answer small dogs
Ogun wan kill all of una for the niger delta?

Na mouth you dey make for that place. If i catch you, 2mins you don die

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by selfdefence: 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Na wa, people wicked o.
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Affiliticnikky(f): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is what we hear everyday in this country. May God help us all

Do you know that car tracking installation business is a profitable business as a side hustle or main hustle and can fetch you more than 200k monthly?

WhatsApp me on the group and https:///uormxc
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Affiliticnikky(f): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is what we hear everyday in this country. May God help us all

Do you know that car tracking installation business is a profitable business as a side hustle or main hustle and can fetch you more than 200k monthly?

WhatsApp me https:///uormxc
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Adabestseason(m): 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hand her over to police now that marks the end of the case,Nigeria is a terrible country,she might be selling those children to politicians for rituals because 2023 is by the corner

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by SniperSmurf(m): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
The blood of that dead child demands justice. Hang that bloody witch and her accomplices angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Life no hard , na you wan impress people wey no care about you.
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Deltatoto: 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
tonye33:
BREAKING: Children allegedly kidnapped by an aged woman have been rescued today at Mango Estate, Elelenwo, Port Harcourt.

The woman whose name is still unknown at the time of filing this report, allegedly kidnapped and kept the children in her house.
According to an eye witness, one of the children had escaped and informed people around. A mob broke into the house and found 6 children with their hands tied to their back with one already dead.
beating her will not solve any problem.they should take d kids from her get more informations from her and hand her over to authorities biko.all this jungle justice no to good
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by cooooooks(m): 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Some of those children actually look like her.

Could the journalists get to the root?
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Hand her over to the law..if found guilty let her be executed by firing squad..case closed... undecided
Firing squad in a civilian administration?

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by stamapro(m): 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
African kill her sons. According to Late Ken Saro Wiwa, African kills her sun, that is why she is the darkest continent in the world. That man was truly intelligent. But wasted by a maniac called President Abacha, same way the above witch wants to waste those small destines
Re: Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 23, 2022
Why we so wicked like this self we humans ….Jesus please come down I’m tired of things like this please my eyes don full abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of People Fleeing Umudioga In Rivers After Cultists Beheaded Residents / ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez / Robbers Attack Unity Bank Otun Branch, Ekiti, Kill At Least 3 People (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.