Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,026 members, 7,852,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? (27736 Views)

Gernot Rohr Express Shock Over Super Eagles Qualifier Group For World Cup 2020 / 4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by abikason(m): 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Stadium Live...
The ticket should be made affordable...
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by Mohbola(f): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
That means I can watch on the go too with my DStv Now and I'll use my Oraimo Freepods Pro grin
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by badboyTee(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Enoch3721:

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/world-cup-2022-qualifiers-in-africa-on-tv-how-to-watch-and/blt56f63b17f2b6c843
Dstv are actually thieves imagine paying 7k plus for a month sub and I still can't watch laliga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by DeMosthigh(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Which app is the best for online streaming? Wey no dey hiss o!
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by suffering: 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nowhere to stream it in 4K? Vanilla HD is so old school.
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by straynt186: 12:04am On Mar 23, 2022
It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.
Mountainmen22: If you know any Ghanaian, show them this forum

Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by GistFullGround: 12:11am On Mar 23, 2022

Watch here & Bookmark for future matches.

WWW.HESGOAL.COM

Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by leathalbeast: 1:04am On Mar 23, 2022
Hahahahha we are waiting for the super goats in kumasi. Ghana 3-0 nigeria. No chance for nigeria in kumasi
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by Brian47(m): 1:10am On Mar 23, 2022
I thought this match was by 6:00pm oo not 8:30pm this one no light anywhere, them no go allow me comot for house by that time of the night to watch this match oo
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by Brian47(m): 1:14am On Mar 23, 2022
abikason:
Stadium Live...
The ticket should be made affordable...

Tickets for the return leg in Abuja is 2k
i for pay, but i don't live in Abuja cry cry cry cry
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by Poiu11: 1:23am On Mar 23, 2022
cool
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:41am On Mar 23, 2022
Nigeria match... Mtcheewwww
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by Toocute002: 3:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Bawofss:
Ghana will win first leg 2 - 0

Draw second leg 1-1

Ghana will qualify and get to quarterfinal @ the world cup
you are a mumu man

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by ekukeku(m): 4:43am On Mar 23, 2022
Instead of Dem to be in training & use Ghana Victory to appeal to W Nigerians..
Na tik-tok skit dem go dey do up & down .

Make una win @ least let d masses smile a little bit
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by Davedblues(m): 4:54am On Mar 23, 2022
Stream live with mksports HDTV app

Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by Moutine(m): 6:03am On Mar 23, 2022
OSRC will not show the match
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by Rugaria: 6:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Bawofss:
Ghana will win first leg 2 - 0

Draw second leg 1-1

Ghana will qualify and get to quarterfinal @ the world cup
With those thier juju players. Abi?
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by Stanchem029: 7:01am On Mar 23, 2022
nybol:

I think it's better you give information on how to locate you and verify your case. There are individuals and NGOs that would like to help you only if they can confirm your case is genuine.
Just posting account details would make some people think it's a scam
He is a notorious scammer by name Anthony m okeke
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by somehow: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2022
recojo:
I just hope we beat our noisy neighbours

They are not our neighbour.
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by somehow: 7:18am On Mar 23, 2022
femicyrus:
Any local Ghana station will show the match in full HD live and free.
Nigeria is a shit hole zoo

Because its their home match.

Compare reasonably.
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by abikason(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2022
Ehya...just watch it on AIT grin
Brian47:

Tickets for the return leg in Abuja is 2k
i for pay, but i don't live in Abuja cry cry cry cry
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by femicyrus(m): 7:42am On Mar 23, 2022
somehow:

Because its their home match.

Compare reasonably.
Did you watch super falcon's match played in abuja recently on TV in Nigeria?
Ghana TV stations shows even local league matches live
You live in a shit hole. It takes courage to accept it especially if you are BMC
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by somehow: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2022
femicyrus:

Did you watch super falcon's match played in abuja recently on TV in Nigeria?
Ghana TV stations shows even local league matches live
You live in a shit hole. It takes courage to accept it especially if you are BMC

What was wrong with the graphic?

No matter how bad you label your country of birth, badmouthing won't change nationality for you.
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by Testimony1988(m): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2022
Startimes shouldn't disappoint o.
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by femicyrus(m): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2022
somehow:

What was wrong with the graphic?

No matter how bad you label your country of birth, badmouthing won't change nationality for you.
Of course
Lots of Nigerian's are doing very well in saner climes.
They would have remained miserable in their country.
Doctors
Lecturers
Nurses
Artisans
Skilled workers
Police
Etc are all living a borrowed life in Nigeria
But once they cross to the other side, their real life becomes activated.
As a Nigerian, what is the guarantee that NEPA will give u light to search for the match on local TV stations in futility?
How much is petrol and diesel in your area to power generator?
Dstv just increased their fee and you have to link south Africa to watch a match playing on Nigerian soil.
Too much for being a Nigerian national
Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by somehow: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2022
femicyrus:

Of course
Lots of Nigerian's are doing very well in saner climes.
They would have remained miserable in their country.
Doctors
Lecturers
Nurses
Artisans
Skilled workers
Police
Etc are all living a borrowed life in Nigeria
But once they cross to the other side, their real life becomes activated.
As a Nigerian, what is the guarantee that NEPA will give u light to search for the match on local TV stations in futility?
How much is petrol and diesel in your area to power generator?
Dstv just increased their fee and you have to link south Africa to watch a match playing on Nigerian soil.
Too much for being a Nigerian national

Unfortunately for your likes, there are millions of people doing well in the same Nigeria legally but you won't or can't see this due to your level of exposure.

Not like Nigeria is heaven (No country is), but bombarding her daily with negative and degrading words won't make you come out better.

Of what use is your negative tagging of the country? Has it made her better?

Too early to waste much time on a vicious circle.

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by michlins(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2022
somehow:

Unfortunately for your likes, there are millions of people doing well in the same Nigeria legally but you won't or can't see this due to your level of exposure.

Not like Nigeria is heaven (No country is), but bombarding her daily with negative and degrading words won't make you come out better.

Of what use is your negative tagging of the country? Has it made her better?

Too early to waste much time on a vicious circle.
there's no need wasting your energy on these folks. Let them wallow in their negativity

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? by somehow: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2022
michlins:
there's no need wasting your energy on these folks. Let them wallow in their negativity

The negativity is just draining.

I doubt if they know the effect of this on the country and their individual life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo / Mikel Obi And His Family All Smiles / Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.