Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) (4558 Views)

Duncan Mighty’s New Look Sparks Reactions (Photos) / Erica's Outfit To AMVCA Reportedly Costs $794,000. Sparks Reactions (Photos) / Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by uchebest20(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
The identity of popular programme host Nancy Isime's suspected married boyfriend has sparked outrage on social media.

Gistlovers, a controversial Instagram blogger, revealed the face of the actress's supposed married boyfriend.

Nancy's recent vacation to Istanbul, Turkey, was reportedly sponsored by the married man, according to Gistlovers.

Gistlovers, who shared the married man's photo, wrote:

“See if you sleep this night you are on your own oo, this story Na segment , things people do for money go shock una ooo, meet the Married olosho man behind Aunty Nancy instabul trip.

See make everywhere kuku sc@tter make make sef run comot ontop him app, una fit collect this page too, i no send anybody papa again, Eh feee ku, i come in peace. Don’t forget to follow our other back up @glb.backup1 @glb_backup1.”

Netizens were taken aback by the surprising revelation, expressing surprise and claiming that they thought she was unique.

Take a look at the comments below.

https://www.metashoper.tk/2022/03/nancy-isimes-supposed-married-lover-is.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nancy is a well known love vendor so this is not a surprise. Her pussy mileage is longer than Lagos Ibadan expressway. I'm speaking from experience

8 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Nancy is a well known love vendor so this is not a surprise. Her pussy mileage is longer than Lagos Ibadan expressway. I'm speaking from experience
What experience is that?
You sound so hilarious..that lady is doing very fine and don't go about laying false accusations on people..
Butter much huh?@** up.. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What experience is that?
You sound so hilarious..that lady is doing very fine and don't go about laying false accusations on people..
Even if you don't believe me at least believe gist lover

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Even if you don't believe me at least believe gist lover
Ok put a proof to support your claim.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by wizonlyson: 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
grin grin..is this not davido p.a..isreal dmw..abi na my eyes dey pain me..

Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok put a proof to support your claim.. smiley
So you mean I should have video of her when I was doing the thing? Who does that? Do you have picture or video of your intimacy with your spouse or girlfriend? Submit the videos here let us see
Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
So you mean I should have video of her when I was doing the thing? Who does that? Do you have picture or video of your intimacy with your spouse or girlfriend?
Then you should respect yourself by keeping mute..if it ain't everywhere that can be easily accessible then you are loud mouthed..

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then you should respect yourself by keeping mute..if it ain't everywhere that can be easily accessible then you are loud mouthed..
Why is she denying that she is an olosho? Let her keep quiet first

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh no..you made the claim rug rat..so prove yourself right or keep your wide mouth mute..this is how you go about shaming women...don't you think you need to grow up?

Your life will be way better without this... undecided
Prove to us first that you are not a gay and that you are married or have a girlfriend. Post videos of your intimacy with your spouse here or you forever shut up. I've not insulted you so don't call me rug rat again

5 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Prove to us first that you are not a gay and that you are married or have a girlfriend. Post videos of your intimacy with your spouse here or you forever shut up
You have no business with how I live my life..I have no business with how you live yours...abd you have no business with how she live hers..

That's one thing you have to realize in life..it's an hack..that way you are gonna do yourself some good..the time you spend on talking and laying false accusations on people can be spent on developing yourself.. kiss
Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by donbachi(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dis gistlovers no get love atalllllll.
Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You have no business with how I live my life..I have no business with how you live yours...abd you have no business with how she live hers..

That's one thing you have to realize in life..it's an hack..that way you are gonna do yourself some good..the time you spend on talking about people can be spent on developing yourself.. kiss
Exactly what I'm talking about. Mind your business and let me deal with whatever I want or are you telling me that you are Nancy?

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Exactly what I'm talking about. Mind your business and let me deal with whatever I want or are you telling me that you are Nancy?
That was why I told you she's doing fine and doesn't care about your opinion..you are grown past the level of going around calling women w_hore..it's very simple..no one has the right to call your mom**# one so you have no right to call another woman when you know absolutely nothing about her..
Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by CheedyJ(m): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ain't nothing new under d sun..
Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
" Netizens were taken aback by the surprising revelation, expressing surprise and claiming that they thought she was unique"

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by franchasng: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is not a big deal, she didn't kill anybody. Stop demonizing ladies that date rich married young men, leave their judgment with their maker and face your own life angry

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by abokikhalifa: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That was why I told you she's doing fine and doesn't care about your opinion..you are grown past the level of going around calling women w_hore..it's very simple..no one has the right to call your mom**# one so you have no right to call another woman when you know absolutely nothing about her..

Even you that is defending her, she no send your papa.

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by Lightened: 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
E don happen
Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Even you that is defending her, she no send your papa.
Ok
Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by DaInferno(m): 5:26am On Mar 23, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
" Netizens were taken aback by the surprising revelation, expressing surprise and claiming that they thought she was unique"
asin grin grin
Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by Randy100: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2022
wizonlyson:
grin grin..is this not davido p.a..isreal dmw..abi na my eyes dey pain me..
Truly, truly eyes dey pain you cool
Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by Kingcalls: 7:28am On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What experience is that?

Nancy is a confirmed hoe.... I know her personally...she is a pretender .... if not for men , 98% of women will turn to destitutes and the remaining 2% will think luxury is a myth

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Kingcalls:

Nancy is a confirmed hoe.... I know her personally...she is a pretender .... if not for men , 98% of women will turn to destitutes
K
Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by Kingcalls: 7:31am On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh no..you made the claim rug rat..so prove yourself right or keep your wide mouth mute..this is how you go about shaming women...don't you think you need to grow up?

Your life will be way better without this... undecided

But women can shame men .... women will continue to be useless until they start to take responsibility and accountability for their actions and the world stop treating them softly ... I just don't know the type of brain women have ....children's brain
Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by Kingcalls: 7:34am On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But u can call men broke shey?? Men are validated by status and money breeds status ... women are validated by chastity and not hoeing around breeds chastity... a broke man will be shamed ,just like a hoe will be shamed
Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by Kingcalls: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2022
Kingcalls:

[s]But women can shame men .... women will continue to be useless until they start to take responsibility and accountability for their actions and the world stop treating them softly ... I just don't know the type of brain women have ....children's brain[/s]
Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2022
Kingcalls:

[s]But u can call men broke shey?? Men are validated by status and money breeds status ... women are validated by chastity and not hoeing around breeds chastity... a broke man will be shamed ,just like a hoe will be shamed[/s]
Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by Kingcalls: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=111282423][/quote]

U can't cancel the truth...we are know women live in fantasy land...
Re: Nancy Isime's Supposed Married Lover Is Revealed: Reactions (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Kingcalls:

[s]
U can't cancel the truth...we are know women live in fantasy land[/s]...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky’s Beards Reportedly Surface After Being Denied Access To Shaving Cream / Former Big Brother Housemate Confidence Haugen bosoms Expires / Lists Of Artists That Donated Money For Ojb, As Wizkid Drops N3m  #saveojb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.