Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy (682 Views)

Infinix Wins Best Mobile Phone Brand In Nigeria / ADVICE ON WHICH PHONE TO CHOOSE... Redmi OR OPPO / 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy by AgentNnamdi: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
Choosing a perfect mobile device can be confusing in a world with many different choices. Top five Tips on Choosing a Phone to Buy can include:

1. Bigger Battery in order to use your mobile device all day round without the need for recharging.

2. Fast Charging Capability. Buy phones that charge very fast within a short period of time. This ensures that you stay connected almost round the clock.

3. Always stay at the top with devices that offer more connectivity options. This would make your stay on the latest technology in vogue.

4. Don’t ever buy devices on cheap build quality. Quality built products last longer and are able to survive different physical tests.

5. Go for phones that have bigger internal memories and there is a memory slot option for expanding it.

https://www.agentnnamdi.com/how-to-choose-the-best-mobile-phone-to-buy/

2 Likes

Re: How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy by kunlesehan(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nice info
Thanks for sharing OP

1 Like

Re: How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy by Onyeka90210(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
OP dey calm down,
you no wan make transsion holdings and their marketers see food chop grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy by AgentNnamdi: 6:26am On Mar 30, 2022
βµ¥ MTN DATA @

500MB - 250 Naira
1GB - 350 Naira
2GB - 600 Naira
3GB - 900 Naira
5GB - 1400 Naira

I Sell Recharge Cards, Data Bundles, Top up Cable Subscriptions, etc*

ӇƛƤƤƳ NEW ƊƛƳ

Re: How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy by sureinfo: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
At the end of the day you missed the major thing which is budget, whatever specs you are looking for has to be within your budget range to be achieved.

1 Like

Re: How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy by sureinfo: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
Onyeka90210:
OP dey calm down,
many times e dey good to think before you talk, what has the topic and points listed got to do with Transsion holdings?

2 Likes

Re: How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy by Onyeka90210(m): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
sureinfo:
many times e dey good to think before you talk, what has the topic and points listed got to do with Transsion holdings?
E pain am grin
Re: How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy by sureinfo: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Onyeka90210:

E pain am grin
nothing pain anybody, the topic doesn't relate to Transsion in any way and that's a fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy by koskilala: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nice tips op, now I'm loving my phantom x the more. grin
Re: How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy by Onyeka90210(m): 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
sureinfo:
nothing pain anybody, the topic doesn't relate to Transsion in any way and that's a fact.
Na so grin
Re: How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy by paduzman: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nice tips, that fast charge is very important, I'm enjoying it quite well on my phantom x.
Re: How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy by paduzman: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Onyeka90210:
OP dey calm down,
lol, oga can't do with mentioning Transsion on his lips.
Re: How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy by Onyeka90210(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
paduzman:
lol, oga can't do with mentioning Transsion on his lips.
I don too suffer from their hand boss. Thay year wey I dey sapasisco
Re: How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy by eyeses: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
The fast charge feature is one to look out for when buy a phone these days.
Re: How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone To Buy by AREWAELENU: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
Naso this is 2022 uv gat to shine your eyes ni

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Spark 8 Sold In Nigeria (check Out) / Is The Xiaomi Poco F3 A Good Phone To Buy? / Infinix Note 12 Pro 5g Price In Nigeria & Full Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.