Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here (3645 Views)

How Do I Fund My Skrill Account? / How Can I Fund My Binance Account / The Following BSC Trustwallet Dapp Free Airdrop Will Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by kellyjoesteve: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Please guru in the house help meooooo. How do I fund my trustwallet from Nigeria here thanks all.
Re: Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by Greyworld: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
*Create a binance Wallet.

*Get it verified

*Set up your bank details

*Use P2P to buy crypto

*Then you can send crypto to you Trust wallet from you binance account.
Re: Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by ayoncox: 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
kellyjoesteve:
Please guru in the house help meooooo. How do I fund my trustwallet from Nigeria here thanks all.
The second comment have already told you what to do, but in case you don't understand. I can make a video to explain better for you.
Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by kellyjoesteve: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
ayoncox:

The second comment have already told you what to do, but in case you don't understand. I can make a video to explain better for you.
thanks but the Binance veriferication is taking long without positive out come from them.please us there a way I can get somebody to help fund my trust wallet with $10 I will pay the person here
Re: Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by Prosperity4All: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
kellyjoesteve:
thanks but the Binance veriferication is taking long without positive out come from them.please us there a way I can get somebody to help fund my trust wallet with $10 I will pay the person here
Which coin do you want
Re: Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
kellyjoesteve:

Go nd download Roqqu, fund ur account in naira.
Use it to buy BnB nd send it to ur trust wallet BnB address.
I think the least u can send on Roqqu is $25 worth of BnB.
Re: Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by luvlyADESUWA(f): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
kellyjoesteve:

This your Question nor complete.
There are several coin account in Trustwallet.
First, you have to tell us the coin you want to buy.
Click on the coin account you want to fund, click on buy, it will automatically take you to moon pay, follow the instructions, you will be required to enter you ATM card number, pin and some digits of your card. Enter the card pin, amount.
Simple.
You will receive mail that you have been credited.
The least amount is 50 Dollars.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by Allfavours: 2:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Get someone to sell BnB to you or the coin you want to buy

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 24, 2022
You can buy from source stated above or chat me on telegram @ lucyexchange
Re: Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by ayoncox: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
kellyjoesteve:
Re: Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by Silhouette01: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2022
@lovelyAdesuwa

How much is the max Moonpay allows?
Re: Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by MrDoGood(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
Greyworld:
*Create a binance Wallet.

*Get it verified

*Set up your bank details

*Use P2P to buy crypto

*Then you can send crypto to you Trust wallet from you binance account.

Please do I need to verify my trust wallet?

No option for verification and what's the maximum coin I can receive?
Re: Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by Greyworld: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
MrDoGood:

Please do I need to verify my trust wallet?

No option for verification and what's the maximum coin I can receive?
Trust wallet needs no verification however if yu lose your recovery phases its over.

Maximum coin Or minimum??
Re: Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by Smithwilliams826: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
kellyjoesteve:
Don't chat anyone up. You can use remitano . com for those not yet fully registered minimum withdrawal/deposit limit #16000. You can also try kucoin, binance, bundle. Also make your research.
Re: Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by MrDoGood(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2023
Greyworld:

Trust wallet needs no verification however if yu lose your recovery phases its over.

Maximum coin Or minimum??

Wanted to start with $5,000 usdt
Re: Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by Greyworld: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2023
MrDoGood:

Wanted to start with $5,000 usdt
Depending on what you want to do. However you don't trade with trust wallet its just a wallet to store up coin... maybe you want to buy a coin then safe it up till it appreciates...

If yes, then you are good. I know folks with tens of thousands of usdt... 5k is cool

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by MrDoGood(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2023
Greyworld:

Depending on what you want to do. However you don't trade with trust wallet its just a wallet to store up coin... maybe you want to buy a coin then safe it up till it appreciates...

If yes, then you are good. I know folks with tens of thousands of usdt... 5k is cool

Thanks
Re: Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here by OnGod20: 1:09am On Jun 28, 2023
So many suggestions here however I hope the poster has been able to get the coins but if you're yet to get it, you can chat me up, I'll guide you on how to go about it yourself, that's teaching you all the processes involved but as we all know this is business, so you'll give me my cut as well... if you're interested chat me up on WhatsApp 0. 8. 1. 2. 9. 4. 1. 8. 2. 2. 2

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year. / Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account / 5 Best Performing Mutual Funds In Nigeria, So Far In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.