Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Volkswagen Golf 3 Joker Edition - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Volkswagen Golf 3 Joker Edition (1232 Views)

Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club / 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Revealed (photos And Details) / Check Out The 43 Years Evolution Of Volkswagen Golf From MK1 To MK7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volkswagen Golf 3 Joker Edition by osayuwamwen(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pls i want to buy a Volkswagen golf 3 joker edition direct tokubo for 1million 3 hundred and 50 thousand naira
NO AC
Just for daily use to office and I also plan to use it for taxi or cab during weekends
Is it a good buy?
And how reliable and durable is the car?
Are the parts available and cheap?
Is golf 3 car fuel efficient?
This is will my first car, I have no idea abt cars, I don't even know how to drive yet, just want a car with peace of mind, a car that won't gv me issues
Need yr advice nairalander
Re: Volkswagen Golf 3 Joker Edition by MOTIONTECH(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
without a/c bros you for buy danfo. golf 3 is actually reliable you cant go wrong with it

1 Like

Re: Volkswagen Golf 3 Joker Edition by osayuwamwen(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
MOTIONTECH:
without a/c bros you for buy danfo. golf 3 is actually reliable you cant go wrong with it
tanks need its mostly for mobility, and for little side hustle during weekends
Re: Volkswagen Golf 3 Joker Edition by MOTIONTECH(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
osayuwamwen:
tanks need its mostly for mobility, and for little side hustle during weekends
please get one with A/C cars without A/C is unnecessary suffer head. you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Volkswagen Golf 3 Joker Edition by alphabbey1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
osayuwamwen:
Pls i want to buy a Volkswagen golf 3 joker edition direct tokubo for 1million 3 hundred and 50 thousand naira
NO AC
Just for daily use to office and I also plan to use it for taxi or cab during weekends
Is it a good buy?
And how reliable and durable is the car?
Are the parts available and cheap?
Is golf 3 car fuel efficient?
This is will my first car, I have no idea abt cars, I don't even know how to drive yet, just want a car with peace of mind, a car that won't gv me issues
Need yr advice nairalander

1.3m car without AC is like riding 400k car without AC....
Please go for car with AC. How u go spend 1.3m to but but car and still be sweating in this heat
Re: Volkswagen Golf 3 Joker Edition by osayuwamwen(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
alphabbey1:

1.3m car without AC is like riding 400k car without AC....
Please go for car with AC. How u go spend 1.3m to but but car and still be sweating in this heat
but I think that will cost more, some said abt 1.5m to get one with AC
Re: Volkswagen Golf 3 Joker Edition by alphabbey1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
osayuwamwen:
Bro, get that 150k.
Car without AC = Premium suffering
Re: Volkswagen Golf 3 Joker Edition by talktimi(m): 5:38am On Mar 23, 2022
osayuwamwen:
golf car prices depend on the seller most times, I believe you'll surely see one with AC for 1.3m but if you still settle for this one at the end of the day, you'll get a reliable and easy to fix work horse, parts are all over the place and it's fuel efficient. Volkswagen's craze started from Golf 4 upwards

1 Like

Re: Volkswagen Golf 3 Joker Edition by lillyontop(m): 6:29am On Mar 23, 2022
If your mind goes for the present one with out ac you can buy it and fix ac on it but mind you it's going to cost you alot to get the ac done because you might be buying a complete front cut because the car will be coming with a single fan and when buying a front cut you are buying a double fan and if you are luck enough you get the front cut of a GTI na every body go know for your area say you dey come cos GTI fans no be here

1 Like

Re: Volkswagen Golf 3 Joker Edition by chiefbuchiV12(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2022
lillyontop:
If your mind goes for the present one with out ac you can buy it and fix ac on it but mind you it's going to cost you alot to get the ac done because you might be buying a complete front cut because the car will be coming with a single fan and when buying a front cut you are buying a double fan and if you are luck enough you get the front cut of a GTI na every body go know for your area say you dey come cos GTI fans no be here
That GTI fan dey try, my cousin golf 3 back den no get rival everybody Sabi am for area. Baba still change him headlights to Angel eyes so tey all police check points Sabi d car for ijebu ode that year

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai Sonata 2013? / How Important Is An Anti-lock Brake System? / Information! TOYOTA CAMRY Owners...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.