Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory (375 Views)

Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel / UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive / Putin's Blitz Turns Ukraine Region Into Raging Fireball As Cruise Missiles Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by MangekyoAlt: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Russian Navy is currently pummeling Ukraine with cruise missiles from Sevastopol.
8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles were fired to targets in Ukrainian Territory few minutes ago

Watch here https://v.redd.it/9ugpkb8j9zo81

Of here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfF6wLSxHcw

2 Shares

Re: Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by Drenimarcus(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ukraine will really be unrecognizable in few weeks if they keep this going. Reminds me of the missiles they fired from the Caspian sea towards Syria. Ukraine ranks are really depleted and their soldiers surrendering in large numbers. Belarus might join the fray in few days.
Re: Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by Uprightness100(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
All over the world, We are Practically and Physically witnessing Events that signals that the End is Here.

We have Entered the Endtimes, and with it, the Grandclimax of Human civilization, culminating in the return of JESUS Christ.

If there was ever a time to Pay attention and Live Prepared, IT IS NOW!

Furthermore, none of us knows when he/she will die.

Being Prepared for the End of life should be our top priority.

The Coming of JESUS Christ is Christ is Here!!!
Re: Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by MangekyoAlt: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Ukraine will really be unrecognizable in few weeks if they keep this going. Their ranks are really depleted and their soldiers surrendering in large numbers. Belarus might join the fray in few days.
I just read now that more than 67 Ukrainian troops surrendered in one location grin
It is not the plans for Russia to level Ukraine to the ground and make it unrecognizable otherwise we would've been seeing heavy bombers like the TU-160 unleashing hell on Ukraine by now. But Ukraine should still apply sense
Re: Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by Nukilia: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
The traitors must be taught a lesson. You cannot chase after chewing gum and sweets from the enemy without getting a hammer on your fingers.

Shame on Zelensky the traitor undecided

1 Like

Re: Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by Drenimarcus(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

I just read now that more than 67 Ukrainian troops surrendered in one location grin
It is not the plans for Russia to level Ukraine to the ground and make it unrecognizable otherwise we would've been seeing heavy bombers like the TU-160 unleashing hell on Ukraine by now. But Ukraine should still apply sense

NGL the destruction i have seen today, if i were Zelensky, i will surrender. Everywhere is in ruins. Damn!
Re: Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by DoggoneDogg: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Zelensky is enjoying this war obviously.

The evil clown loves seeing dead civilians on Ukrainian streets.
Re: Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by 9gerian: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
He is getting standing ovations from the west. I guess that probably counts for something.

DoggoneDogg:
Zelensky is enjoying this war obviously.

The evil clown loves seeing dead civilians on Ukrainian streets.
Re: Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by fydence: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
At the end that missile might likely hit a civilian building and innocent lives might be lost, please let's preach peace ONE LOVE!! cry cry
Re: Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by sapientia(m): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
The most stupid clowns are the ones hailing Putin

Who starts a war over ego

Now he has been disgraced
Re: Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by Drenimarcus(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pentagon said the Russian special operation in Ukraine will influence the content of the new National Security Strategy now cheesy cheesy cheesy. Uncle Sam deh fear.

1 Like

Re: Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by Botlord: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
sapientia:

Disgraced to you but Hero to majority.
I know you really want it but it's not happening. tongue

1 Like

Re: Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by EMAXIM(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Make Russia pity Ukraine, abeg.
Make una help me beg Putin o
Re: Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by Teejayadex: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nukilia:
The traitors must be taught a lesson. You cannot chase after chewing gum and sweets from the enemy without getting a hammer on your fingers.

Shame on Zelensky the traitor undecided

If you born pikin buy game for am ooo, because some people see this war like play station game.

See how this zombie is happy that civilians are getting killed, may you witness all the pains of innocent Ukrainians.
Re: Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by ken6488(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
sapientia:

You called national security who
Russia has been pushed to the wall they are fighting back

Also explain to me how he is disgraced
Re: Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by Kelvin3476: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Ukraine will really be unrecognizable in few weeks if they keep this going. Reminds me of the missiles they fired from the Caspian sea towards Syria. Ukraine ranks are really depleted and their soldiers surrendering in large numbers. Belarus might join the fray in few days.
Belarus and syria joined already
Re: Russia Simultaneously Fires 8 Kalibr Cruise Missiles Into Ukrainian Territory by Kelvin3476: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

SAME WAY UNA KILLED WALI HERE.

(1) (Reply)

West Will 'pay A Price' For Russia Clampdown – Ex-army Chief / UK Distances Itself From Biden Saying Putin ‘cannot Remain In Power’ / Russia’s Debt Shrinks To Lowest Level In 13 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.