Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Ncdmb Construction Engineer Recruitment February 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ncdmb Construction Engineer Recruitment February 2022 (349 Views)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 / Apply For Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Recruitment, February 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ncdmb Construction Engineer Recruitment February 2022 by cojack: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fellow colleagues, just to draw your attention to the experience I had last weekend (precisely 18th of March) and also get your views.
I came across the above subject matter sometimes early February (last month) and I applied.
Last week, I received a mail from them precisely Thursday, scheduling me for a virtual interview on Friday by 9:40am, and sure, I was seated prepared some few minutes to the scheduled time. I was able to link up with them using the link they gave me. I waited until I saw some other participants came on board as well.
After about roughly an hour, they apologized for keeping us that long, and demanded we log out so we can be contacted one after the other for the interview. We gladly did and that was all until date. No call for me as I sat behind my laptop until 4pm. I made a mail to them, trying to figure out what went wrong but no response until date.
Did anybody experienced same, cos I am so confused.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help / Field Promoters Recruitment ₦90,000/month Lagos & Abuja Only / Scotland Government Scholarship 2022 | Funded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.