Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Can Someone Explain Why Oshoala Is Not In Today's Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Someone Explain Why Oshoala Is Not In Today's Match (423 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Is African Player Of The Year For A Record Sixth Time. / Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney / Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Explain Why Oshoala Is Not In Today's Match by shevchenko(m): 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
She keeps bragging about being in Barcelona but she doesnt play .

No doubt she is good but what is the point of being in a place where you are not liked?

This is a problem with black people abroad especially the Africans immigrants always taking the bread crumbs being thrown at them
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Oshoala Is Not In Today's Match by rickpat(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
she is the top scorer in the league this season...,,19 goals...she has a thigh injury presently...that's why she misses our in tonight's game... remember she didn't play the qualifiers for the AWCON in February
shevchenko:
She keeps bragging about being in Barcelona but she doesnt play .

No doubt she is good but what is the point of being in a place where you are not liked?

This is a problem with black people abroad especially the Africans immigrants always taking the bread crumbs being thrown at them
she is the top scorer in the league this season...,,19 goals...she has a thigh injury presently...that's why she misses out in tonight's game... remember she didn't play the qualifiers for the AWCON in February

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Oshoala Is Not In Today's Match by shevchenko(m): 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
rickpat:
she is the top scorer in the league this season...,,19 goals...she has a thigh injury presently...that's why she misses our in tonight's game... remember she didn't play the qualifiers for the AWCON in Februaryshe is the top scorer in the league this season...,,19 goals...she has a thigh injury presently...that's why she misses out in tonight's game... remember she didn't play the qualifiers for the AWCON in February

Give me a link that says she is injured .Stop covering up for her .

I remember her last Instagram post talking about something related to mental health

She said something on the lines of giving her best but her best is not good enough
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Oshoala Is Not In Today's Match by rickpat(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
shevchenko:

I remember her last Instagram post talking about something related to mental health

She said something on the lines of giving her best but her best is not good enough
she said that when she got injured...well,I don't have a link to back my claim...so,I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Oshoala Is Not In Today's Match by paulolee(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
m q barca fan n i think shes injured....that bea is a key player in barca team
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Oshoala Is Not In Today's Match by Amotolongbo(f): 12:33am On Mar 23, 2022
shevchenko:

It isn’t a news to football followers that Oshoala was injured while in preparation for the Nigerian match against Ivory Coast.

I don’t know what your motive or agenda is towards the innocent lady who just made her 100 landmark appearance for the Camp Nou femino.

The last Instagram post was made on the recurring injury which she had during the training.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Oshoala Is Not In Today's Match by shevchenko(m): 1:11am On Mar 23, 2022
Ok I see
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Oshoala Is Not In Today's Match by BlaqFaze: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2022
She's being discriminated in Barca because she's black, her teammates refer to her as Nigga....she hasn't played any game this season...they don't even pay her, if she plays it's for free..

Let's all go to Spain and burn down Barca undecided
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Oshoala Is Not In Today's Match by dankorode(m): 8:53am On Mar 23, 2022
BlaqFaze:
She's being discriminated in Barca because she's black, her teammates refer to her as Nigga....she hasn't played any game this season...they don't even pay her, if she plays it's for free..

Let's all go to Spain and burn down Barca undecided
hahaha you funny too ehhh.

(1) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Knocked Out Dillian Whyte In Round 6 to Retain Belts / Beautiful And Curvy Black Girls Ronaldo And Messi Would Love To Roll With / Benefits Of Betting With ILOT NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.