Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Ptdf Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ptdf Training (2780 Views)

PTDF Oil And Gas Field Training Programme (OGFTP) 2015 / Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ptdf Training by 24spicy: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2007
Hi guys, pls does anyone know about dis PTDF training for Engineers. i think it is also local content initiative. i hav bin called 4 2 weeks training in PH. pls wot is really invovled and wot r d benefits.
Re: Ptdf Training by sorp(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2007
i like to know too
Re: Ptdf Training by umoh007(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2007
Hi! i have done the ptdf training, it's all about HYSYS Simulation program for engineers. Every boby is required to have basic computer skills & engineering process skills before going for this software training.
Re: Ptdf Training by Suwa(f): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2007
you don't have to possess engineering process skills just the basic computer skills. i knew nothing about process simulation b4 i took the lectures but i came out better than most who knew about it. it's all about learning and learning well.
i wish u guys all the best and pls go with an open mind to receive knowledge not trying to claim u know all.
cheers!
Re: Ptdf Training by sorp(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2007
pls what was ur course duration. And were u giving ur certificate on the spot after the training Mine is 3weeks and on PDMS - piping. When i got to Lonadeks office in Lagos last Monday, i was told they hav logistic problem and that they will get to me later. i felt bad!
Re: Ptdf Training by bujuas: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2007
PLEASE I'VE BEEN TRYING TO REGISTER FOR THE PROGRAMME BUT TO NO AVAIL I SUBMITTED MY CV FOR UP TO THREE TIMES.INCASE IF ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE KNWS HOW I CAN RUN THE PROGRAMME PLS CONTACT ME THROUGH ifyance@yahoo.com.
Re: Ptdf Training by adeyemioa: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2007
fellow nairalanders,i will be through with the training tomorrow.its all about aspen hysys.You will be assesed about your knowledge of hysys immediately you resume at weam&co office in PH.They are the tutors.Give yourself an opportunity to market yourself.its worthwhile being there.
Re: Ptdf Training by sorp(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2007
pls kindly respond to my own case now. in additon i also want to know more about PDMS - PIPING AND THE BENEFITS
Re: Ptdf Training by bomsilaga(m): 11:32am On Aug 10, 2007
please nairalanders, i do i register for the training?
i will be most grateful for your help

my humble self
boma
Re: Ptdf Training by Oscarng(m): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2007
please let me know how to register for the programme.
my E-mail is jege_123@yahoo.com or jegeoscarmoore@yahoo.com
Re: Ptdf Training by romaco: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2007
pls can any body help me with the correct websie for the ptdf, i have bein tryin to log in but could not, thanks
Re: Ptdf Training by ammosmann2: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2007
Hi NairaLanders!Pls I would like to know if PTDF are still inviting for the trainning.I applied but haven't heard from them.
Re: Ptdf Training by Suwa(f): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2007
@sorp,
my training was hysys at ph for 2wks. i don't know anyone who was called for the pdms training so i can't help u out there. Aspentech certificates were not given to us immediately but we were informed we'd get notification once it's ready cos it's prepared in canada at the company's base not here in nigeria.
i guess u'd be called back for ur training once they sort themselves out cos ptdf is paying for it and i don't think they'd want to loose that contract cos it's rather huge.
all the best.
Re: Ptdf Training by Ugox: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2007
Sorp,
U're not the only one. My training was also supposed to start last week Monday but for thier logistic whatever. well, let's hope they resolve it soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Securities / Standard Chartered Bank Teller Portharcourt Recruitment / A Bank Job Offer And A Audit Offer - Which Would You Choos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.