Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Beware Of Fake Bulk Sms Sites! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Beware Of Fake Bulk Sms Sites! (1916 Views)

Beware Of Bokoharams / Beware Of This Site (www.yellohunts.com) Its A Fraud / Beware Of Fraud - Interswitchng.com And Interdatabase.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fake Bulk Sms Sites! by Basic(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2011
There are many of those so called bulk sms sites who sell sms units at ridiculously cheap prices to unsuspecting customers who only get part or little of their messages delivered to their target recipients. This is due to the fact that they use low quality APIs which cannot guarantee more than 20%-50% delivery.
Personally I have carried out some research on which of these bulk sms sites are the most reliable. I have hereunder listed the ones I have found to guarantee up to 90%-100% delivery. Even though, their prices might not be as ridiculously cheap as those of the scammers, quality matters and the difference is not even much. This list is not according to a particular ranking method. It's just a list. Let us prepare it together. Add your own trusted bulk sms sites to the list. I am not advertising for any of them. I just do not want you guys to fall into the trap whose bait it a relatively cheap price which could entice you!

www.smsafrica.com (trusted)
www.reflexsms.com (trusted)
www.sms247.com (trusted)
www.globalreachout.com (trusted)
www.etextmail.com (trusted)
www.weirdsms.com (trusted)

That's all I have for now. I'll continue to add to the list until we force all the scams (whose names I've deliberately withheld to give them some respite) out of the Bulk sms market. Add other trustworthy bulk sms sites you know to the list.
Re: Beware Of Fake Bulk Sms Sites! by JJBOY2(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
WWW.JUMZYSMS.COM TOO....................... IS ANOTHER UNIQUE SMS WEBSITE CHECK IT AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF WE DELIVER @1.40K PER UNITS RESELLERS WANTED..............

(1) (Reply)

Brand Names Kids Clothing / Start Making Up To $10+ With PAYONEER Account / How To Produce Hand Sanitizer And Make #7,000 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.