Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General (1051 Views)

My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction / How INEC Can Tackle ‘PVC Buying’ In General Elections — Saraki / 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by DamnnNiggarr: 12:34am On Mar 23, 2022
DEAREST NAIRALANDERS AND IGBOS,

I've noticed that whenever a mischievous Nairalander wants to catch a cruise on Nairaland, he hides under 'Ipob' as a camouflage, to bash the Igbos, he says negative things, and uses every vulgar words against the Easterners to call their attention,
but do you know what? they usually succeed in getting the desired attention they crave for.

Dear Igbos and Nairalanders, please not every comment you see on here that you will reply, not every Moniker that's worth quoting, please and please, stop letting every Tom, Dick and Harry take you guys on a ride. That's one quality I admire about Nairalanders of Hausa/Northern extraction, they've got A1 in starving troublesome Nairalanders of the attention they crave for, because they(Hausas) know it's not worth it. please let the Igbos of Nairaland and other Nairalanders emulate this great quality.

Not every comment from naughty Monikers that you will waste your time to reply.
left for me, Monikers like leodeking/simplyLeo(this guy succeeded in making the greatest Nairaland Igbos fall for his gimmick and had taken them for a long ride on here), amaaiga, cherrybae and other host of badly behave Nairalanders will starve to death if attention is food.
Yes, I do see and read their comments, but do you know what I do? I ignore and jump to other interesting topics or comments.
please, let us all learn to ignore comments from these cheeky Monikers (whose sole aim is to cause trouble between tribes, between brothers) when necessary, irrespective of tribe, and sadly, most of these invidious individuals behind these Monikers are not from the tribe they claim to hail from in real life but give a false impression (example is an Igbo man claiming Yoruba online and vice versa) to cause trouble, but it baffles me how Nairalanders( supposed graduates and technocrats) fall for this outdated 14th century gimmick.

from henceforth, I will be monitoring and will consider any Nairalander that engages these injurious Monikers especially that loedeking or whatever his Moniker is, NgeneUkwenu, OyiboUpdate, Benuejosh etc, as braindead.
I don't know how best to say this, but at this juncture, I will be downing my pen �️�️�️.

Yours truly
Damnnniggarr.

Cc
Mynd44
Dominique
Seun
lalasticlala Oam4j

You guys should take note

12 Likes

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by colorsofrainbow: 12:36am On Mar 23, 2022
My brother,the propaganda we came up with against ipob is not working. The people are still with them. We haven't been able to convince the so called Biafrans with lies to revolt against ipob.
Lamidi Cownu who is in DSS custody is still being seen as the only one Igbos trust to lead them.

What else do we do? cry cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Nice advice..I will try to ignore most mentions especially the insultive ones..but you do know that feeling right?
The irresistible urge to give the person a befitting response.. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by DamnnNiggarr: 12:45am On Mar 23, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
My brother,the propaganda we came up with against ipob is not working. The people are still with them. We haven't been able to convince the so called Biafrans with lies to revolt against ipob.
Lamidi Cownu who is in DSS custody is still being seen as the only one Igbos trust to lead them.

What else do we do? cry cry
Hahahaha, that's sarcasm I guess

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by DamnnNiggarr: 12:48am On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nice advice..I will try to ignore most mentions especially the insultive ones..but you do know that feeling right?
The irresistible urge to give the person a befitting response.. grin
please bros/sis, try and do, it will earn you a great deal of self respect.

That's why I admire pocohantas on here ( but unknown to her)

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by AntiBeEmCe(m): 12:50am On Mar 23, 2022
Hmm...me that wastes no time in giving monickers like that some good ol’ tongue-lashing....especially the futa djalon ones...how I go do? undecided e no go easy o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:52am On Mar 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

That's why I admires pocohantas on here ( but unknown to her)
kiss
Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by DamnnNiggarr: 1:13am On Mar 23, 2022
AntiBeEmCe:
Hmm...me that wastes no time in giving monickers like that some good ol’ tongue-lashing....especially the futa djalon ones...how I go do? undecided e no go easy o.
yes but there are mischievous comments that you have to ignore most atimes, childish comments aimed at causing troubles.

Like the ones below
LeoDeKing:
Our blodas born with bitterness, hate, anger perdition will soon vent their anger on Dangote as if Dangote has a hand in their misery.

I now know why Dangote selects where he sites any of his factories. cheesy

And also from the same person
LeoDeKing:
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians
God bless SW SS NW NE and NC
When you see the above comments, you kindly ignore.
There's a great difference between a comment made out of ignorance and a comment purposely made to cause problem.
We reply the ignorant ones and lecture them on what's onboard.

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by CapitalBank: 2:58am On Mar 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

I've noticed that whenever a mischievous Nairalander wants to catch a cruise on Nairaland, he hides under 'Ipob' as a camouflage, to bash the Igbos, he says negative things, and uses every vulgar words against the Easterners to call their attention,
but do you know what? they usually succeed in getting the desired attention they crave for.

Dear Igbos and Nairalanders, please not every comment you see on here that you will reply, not every Moniker that's worth quoting, please and please, stop letting every Tom, Dick and Harry take you guys on a ride. That's one quality I admires about Nairalanders of Hausa/Northern extraction, they've got A1 in starving troublesome Nairalanders of the attention they crave for, because they(Hausas) know it's not worth it. please let the Igbos of Nairaland and other Nairalanders emulate this great quality.

left for me, Monikers like leodeking/simplyLeo(this guy succeeded in making the greatest Nairaland Igbos fall for his gimmick and had taken them for a long ride on here), amaaiga, cherrybae and other host of badly behaved Nairalanders will starve to death if attention is food.
Yes, I do see and read their comments, but do you know what I do? I ignore and jump to other interesting topics or comments.
please, let us all learn to ignore comments from these cheeky Monikers (whose sole aim is to cause trouble between tribes, between brothers) when necessary, irrespective of tribe, and sadly, most of these invidious individuals behind these Monikers are not from the tribe they claim to hail from in real life but give a false impression (example is an Igbo man claiming Yoruba online and vice versa) to cause trouble, but it baffles me how Nairalanders( supposed graduates and technocrats) fall for this outdated 14th century gimmick.

from henceforth, I will be monitoring and will consider any Nairalander that engages these injurious Monikers especially that loedeking or whatever his Moniker is, NgeneUkwenu, OyiboUpdate, Benuejosh etc, as braindead.
I don't know how best to say this, but at this juncture, I will be downing my pen �️�️�️.

Yours truly
Damnnniggarr.

Cc
Mynd44
Dominique
Seun
lalasticlala Oam4j

What you just pointed out is nobody's fault but the same Igbos you are advicing. Igbos have the weakest link in Southern Nigeria.

I am an Igbo guy and I have created a thread like this before in the past but when I looked at it, I realized that it is actually Igbos that caused it.

Mimicking igbos online is VERY EASY... why? The Igbo man is lousy, talks too much and brag too much. The mouth runs faster than his brain. This is why most people can clip the wings of Igbos politically without much efforts.

No amount of advice will change this because this thing comes with GENE/ DNA.

The North on the other hand gets away with a lot because you can HARLY predict their next move as they don't even talk much. Watch how some will attack me after reading this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by EsomahJD: 3:57am On Mar 23, 2022
They will never learn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by Bastardlyrich: 4:12am On Mar 23, 2022
Yeah truly starve the cowardds of their mention.
That's why I love the folanis,they don't reply those cowardds, btrayers, backstabbetrs and ritualisst but they give it to them very hot.
Already illorin is gone for ever and soon other of their land we follow.
While the cowwards and theivesss run away to Benin republic.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by overall90: 4:47am On Mar 23, 2022
You have a point but the issue is that apart from the usual insults,they also spread falsehood against the igbos, so you should not always ignore them because this is the falsehood they have been spreading against the igbos since the civil war.
After the civil war, while igbos were concentrating on rebuilding, a group in this country took over the press and begin to promote themselves while running down others and this has made Nigerians believe so many things about the igbos, even some igbos have come to accept some of the negative tags put on them.look one above,he doesn't know that the reason why the igboman is marginalized politically is because of the civil war but thinks it's because igbos are this and that.
So you should not always allow these people get away with murder.

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by helinues: 4:50am On Mar 23, 2022
Another round of victim mentality epistle.

You people should reconsider going to the kitchen as we Oven always dey gidigba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by LordIsaac(m): 6:26am On Mar 23, 2022
I'm still wondering why Tinubu is so much hated only for wanting to exercise his constitutional rights...so much so that, another Fulani would be placed at par with him. Hate begets hate, that's the point!

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:32am On Mar 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Dear Igbos and Nairalanders, please not every comment you see on here that you will reply, not every Moniker that's worth quoting, please and please, stop letting every Tom, Dick and Harry take you guys on a ride. That's one quality I admires about Nairalanders of Hausa/Northern extraction, they've got A1 in starving troublesome Nairalanders of the attention they crave for, because they(Hausas) know it's not worth it. please let the Igbos of Nairaland and other Nairalanders emulate this great quality.

left for me, Monikers like leodeking/simplyLeo(this guy succeeded in making the greatest Nairaland Igbos fall for his gimmick and had taken them for a long ride on here), amaaiga, cherrybae and other host of badly behaved Nairalanders will starve to death if attention is food.

Yours truly
Damnnniggarr.

Cc
Mynd44
Dominique
Seun
lalasticlala Oam4j

ibo usually call Hausa man a cow or gate keeper why do you now call them northerners now?
Are they not almajiri born throwaway again?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by orisa37: 6:48am On Mar 23, 2022
NAIRALAND IGBOS ARE SENSELESS POLITICIANS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:56am On Mar 23, 2022
orisa37:
you are correct

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by Burruchaga71(m): 7:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Thanks for this advice. Me and my family had vow not to read any topic coming from oyigboupdate till further notice. The guy is evil and poisonous

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by Difrent: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Yours truly
Damnnniggarr.

Cc
Mynd44
Dominique
Seun
lalasticlala Oam4j

You just want to kill free speech and freedom of speech. If Buhari just decide that Atiku should stop speaking in the press because he has a different opinion will you not condemn Buhari.
Besides you only called out a party what of the other party too....the pro ipob.....pro ibo guys that usually open yoruba or ijaw bashing threads.....shows your insincerity with your call. If you come to equity came with clean hands

This is a free space not place for stiffling dissenting voices. Nobody made you nairaland police.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by Difrent: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
yes but there are mischievous comments that you have to ignore most atimes, childish comments aimed at causing troubles.

Like the ones below

And also from the same person

When you see the above comments, you kindly ignore.
There's a great difference between a comment made out of ignorance and a comment purposely made to cause problem.
We reply the ignorant ones and lecture them on what's onboard.

Stop being a hypoctite. Except you want us to believe you are for one side you should have condemned the person you quoted because he made a mishievious comment....the type i thought this thread is meant to prevent. Incase you missed it he wrote and i quote
"Hmm...me that wastes no time in giving monickers like that some good ol’ tongue-lashing....especially the futa djalon ones...how I go do? undecided e no go easy o."

You should condemn using words like descendants of futa jalon....afonja...ipig...afghaneastern etc

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by yorubarere: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Difrent:

Stop being a hypoctite. Except you want us to believe you are for one side you should have condemned the person you quoted because he made a mishievious comment....the type i thought this thread is meant to prevent. Incase you missed it he wrote and i quote
"Hmm...me that wastes no time in giving monickers like that some good ol’ tongue-lashing....especially the futa djalon ones...how I go do? undecided e no go easy o."

You should condemn using words like descendants of futa jalon....afonja...ipig...afghaneastern etc
Why are you expecting? Igbos will always be pigs. He is not after justice, he is after conquering. They can't take quarter of what they dish out to others. Only you insults Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, ijaw, ebira etc. But you cry bitterly when those people look back and throw you a stone from the numerous ones you sent their ways.

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by DamnnNiggarr: 8:54am On Mar 23, 2022
CapitalBank:

What you just pointed out is nobody's fault but the same Igbos you are advicing. Igbos have the weakest link in Southern Nigeria.

I am an Igbo guy and I have created a thread like this before in the past but when I looked at it, I realized that it is actually Igbos that caused it.

Mimicking igbos online is VERY EASY... why? The Igbo man is lousy, talks too much and brag too much. The mouth runs faster than his brain. This is why most people can clip the wings of Igbos politically without much efforts.

No amount of advice will change this because this thing comes with GENE/ DNA.

The North on the other hand gets away with a lot because you can HARLY predict their next move as they don't even talk much. Watch how some will attack me after reading this
yeah bro, though I'm partially an Igbo man but I can relate to everything you've voiced out.

But, let it occur to you that most of these people that talk too much, brag online, insult people are most of the times, not from the Igbo tribe.
Before they do that, they'll, first of all, give people false impression of being Igbo whereas they're not.
I've busted many of such people in our Facebook group and Twitter, they create usernames with Igbo and use it to bash the hausas, the hausas will fall for this trick and start attacking the real and innocent IGBOS both politically and tribally.

They say Igbo talk to much and brag too much but I'm yet to see one in real life.
Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by DamnnNiggarr: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2022
EsomahJD:
They will never learn, I've once advised them about this in time past.

Being loud sometimes has a price to pay, people will easily poke at you and get you emotional.

This is the weakness of ibos
I concur
Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by OyigboUpdate: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Yours truly
Damnnniggarr.

Cc
Mynd44
Dominique
Seun
lalasticlala Oam4j

IPOB is a terrorist group

1 Like

Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by DamnnNiggarr: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
ibo usually call Hausa man a cow or gate keeper why do you now call them northerners now?
Are they not almajiri born throwaway again?
I usually ignore such comments but I must reply you...
The last time I checked, Nairaland is a faceless and almost anonymous forum so it is practically impossible for someone to say who is who on here. How are you sure that the people calling Hausas cows are not IGBOS or that they're not Yorubas or people from the minorities? Or people calling Igbos or Yoruba ndi mkpurummiri or skullers are not Hausas or people from the minorities?
Well everyone who's not Hausas or Yoruba in Nigeria automatically is an Igbo person.
Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by Nonexisting: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2022
You have a point but sometimes, I don't mind having a few blows with a pig in the morning afterall, I will still have my morning bath later.
Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by Ibadanpikin: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2022
orisa37:
And you a worthless son of a politician stupid afonja.
Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by Saviourk: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Most of them are paid to cause disunity and animosity here..

Ignoring them will not only deprive them of attention,but will also make them worthless nd useless. Nice advice.
Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by Ibadanpikin: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

IPOB is a terrorist group
And your worthless father,is the head of the terrorists.
Re: My Candid Advice To Nairaland Igbos And Nairalanders In General by pocohantas(f): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

That's why I admire pocohantas on here ( but unknown to her)

I actually do respond to people. I am not someone to tell people not to respond, except in few cases where I have confirmed the troll is an extremely dull one. Sometimes people like that need to be put in place.

The only reason you think I don’t respond is because I have been on these streets for long and they are all like conquered territories. Nothing new they can say in 2022 to get that much attention from me. They need me more than I need them. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: PDP Zoning Crisis Deepens As Atiku, Wike’s Men Dig In / Exposed: Tinubu Plans SW APC Leaders Meeting To Cajole VP Osinbajo Over 2023 / Igbos Love Yorubas but Tinubu is A Choice That Will Destroy Us All. Think Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.