Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

If USA Fight Along Her Ally Nato They It’s Good If Russia Does They Are Weak - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If USA Fight Along Her Ally Nato They It’s Good If Russia Does They Are Weak (237 Views)

Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply / If USA Gets Down, The World Will Be As Peaceful As Afghanistan(pics) / Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If USA Fight Along Her Ally Nato They It’s Good If Russia Does They Are Weak by ken6488(m): 2:24am On Mar 23, 2022
I pray the war end soon
Further Delay will cause more deaths Russia has started pulling out the big guns

On the topic I noticed double standards in this war

Since ww2 USA has always fought along side Allie’s

But if Russia do it people keep saying they are weak
Re: If USA Fight Along Her Ally Nato They It’s Good If Russia Does They Are Weak by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2022
What do you mean? US can fight aloneand deal with any Country.

1 Like

Re: If USA Fight Along Her Ally Nato They It’s Good If Russia Does They Are Weak by sapientia(m): 7:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Russia that can't sustain any ally

There is nothing like NATO

It's USA if you don't know

Russia knows a fight with NATO is a fight with USA
Re: If USA Fight Along Her Ally Nato They It’s Good If Russia Does They Are Weak by ken6488(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:
Russia that can't sustain any ally

There is nothing like NATO

It's USA if you don't know

Russia knows a fight with NATO is a fight with USA

Russia defended Syria to the end

3 Likes

Re: If USA Fight Along Her Ally Nato They It’s Good If Russia Does They Are Weak by ken6488(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2022
BritishNaija:
What do you mean? US can fight aloneand deal with any Country.
Name one war they fought alone

2 Likes

Re: If USA Fight Along Her Ally Nato They It’s Good If Russia Does They Are Weak by sapientia(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2022
ken6488:
Russia defended Syria to the end

But a poor country like Russia cannot rebuild Syria

If Syria was an ally of USA, it would have been rebuilt by now

That's what it means to sustain allies not just by weapons
Re: If USA Fight Along Her Ally Nato They It’s Good If Russia Does They Are Weak by Vicotex1: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
sapientia:

But a poor country like Russia cannot rebuild Syria

If Syria was an ally of USA, it would have been rebuilt by now

That's what it means to sustain allies not just by weapons
I see the way them take rebuild Afghanistan and Libya.
Pakistan is still one of the poorest countries on earth, dem no be us ally again?
What about the balkans?

1 Like

Re: If USA Fight Along Her Ally Nato They It’s Good If Russia Does They Are Weak by sapientia(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Vicotex1:

I see the way them take rebuild Afghanistan and Libya.
Pakistan is still one of the poorest countries on earth, dem no be us ally again?
What about the balkans?

What's the interest of USA in this 2 countries to rebuild them

I'm talking about Europe
Re: If USA Fight Along Her Ally Nato They It’s Good If Russia Does They Are Weak by Vicotex1: 7:31am On Mar 24, 2022
sapientia:

What's the interest of USA in this 2 countries to rebuild them

I'm talking about Europe
are the balkans not in Europe anymore?

They should go and rebuild them

(1) (Reply)

WILL WORLD WAR 3 LEAD TO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT / What Is The Opinion Of Competent Residents Of Afghanistan, Angola, Libya / We Need Jobs Not Rice, Ghana Youth Rejects Bags Of Rice From Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.