Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Free Mtn To Mtn Calls! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Mtn To Mtn Calls! (2018 Views)

Mtn 2 Mtn Calls For Free At N50 Per Day/N200 Per Week (MTN JUST4U PACKAge) / How To Program Mtn Sim Cards To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls. / Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls With This Code! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Free Mtn To Mtn Calls! by infoking1: 11:45am On Jul 02, 2011
If you are calling mtn line, it will be free 24/7. Also, if somebody is calling you with mtn, they will not remove the person's credit. If you think it is a lie, call me on 08031231233 and you will see that mtn will not remove your credit even if we talk for 24hrs! I have known this secret for close to two years.
If you want me to activate your sim, my charge is N2500. If you want me to teach you how to activate for others so that you can be making money with it, my charge is N5000. Today is the last day i will teach anybody.
Re: Free Mtn To Mtn Calls! by puskin: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2011
ok. . . . .I don hear U grin grin
Re: Free Mtn To Mtn Calls! by redcliff: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2011
This guy na fu/cking rude scammer. I swear. The free call thing worked o no doubt but the guy is the Rudest murafucker I have seen in my life. If u know what u r doing is pure, why nt tell ur intending clients to meet u at a neutral spot, u do the sh.it and everybody goes his way. He would want you to pay first and he now tells u over the fone. I'm sure maybe his line is one of those lines wey just escape mtn radar and he wants to use the opportunity to scam other people. I swear I go report this ur use.less line to mtn. I go phuck u up for this forum. nit.witt
Re: Free Mtn To Mtn Calls! by redcliff: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2011
When I called him so we could know the best way for both parties to win, he said ' keep your money in ur pocket if u aint interested and get off ma fone u r killing my bat3'.
Re: Free Mtn To Mtn Calls! by bhsadmin: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2011
hmm. i just they pass sha
Re: Free Mtn To Mtn Calls! by samtek(m): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2011
guys dont mind that idiot he probably have one of those mtn toll free line that he has subcribed for so that he can scam other people, i would call customer care to see how i can block his line for good,
Re: Free Mtn To Mtn Calls! by honsule(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2011
Thread Locked
Hon.Sule®™²º¹¹

(1)

Credit Deductions On Bold 9900 BIS / Opera-mini Vs Ucweb / Blackberry First Foxconn Partnership Phone Will Be 3G BB10 Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.