Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport (3364 Views)

Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport / Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport / Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Awkabigboy: 5:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Alaigbo is progressing at a rapid speed. We already have 3 international airports functioning at maximum capacity. The Anambra airport being the latest cool

So below are the pics of the new look of Ebonyi international airport still under construction

2 Likes

Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Awkabigboy: 5:28am On Mar 23, 2022
More pics

Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by mrvitalis(m): 5:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Umiah is the best governor in Nigeria since 1999 if you consider revenue to achievement

15 bridges n flyover
Over 200 roads
New universities 2 in number
New international market
New government house
New mall
New international airport
World class hospitals
Etc all without borrowing

Yet his APC party members are asking for credible candidates from Igbo land

The thing Igbos need to understand is no matter what you do for 1 Nigeria you can never do more than Joe igbokwe or onu yet them no even rate them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Administration1: 5:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Na lie, the 2nd and 3rd pictures are not buildings inside the airport, you're a failed media person, stop spewing lies.

2 Likes

Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by everythinggirly(f): 5:41am On Mar 23, 2022
If this is true, then the people of this state are lucky because their number 1 man is doing well.

1 Like

Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Savem(f): 5:41am On Mar 23, 2022
That's commendable
Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Awkabigboy: 5:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Administration1:
[s]Na lie, the 2nd and 3rd pictures are not buildings inside the airport, you're a failed media person, stop spewing lies[/s].
Don't be a stupid assshole. Why the jealosy ? Is igboland the reason for your predicaments?

These are direct pics , ooh its too beautiful and giving you chest pains ? grin cheesy Kpele
Its not our fault thats how we roll in the east
cool
Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Awkabigboy: 5:47am On Mar 23, 2022
everythinggirly:
If this is true, then the people of this state are lucky because their number 1 man is doing well.
Alaigbo is doing just great. Remaining Abia
Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Awkabigboy: 5:49am On Mar 23, 2022
mrvitalis:
Umiah is the best governor in Nigeria since 1999 if you consider revenue to achievement

15 bridges n flyover
Over 200 roads
New international market
New government house
New mall
World class hospitals

The thing Igbos need to understand is no matter what you do for 1 Nigeria you can never do more than Joe igbokwe or onu yet them no even rate them
Umahi and Obiano have done so well for Alaigbo, I just don't know why efcc is holding Obiano, quite unfortunate
Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by meccuno: 5:50am On Mar 23, 2022
omo, their airport would beat anambra airport shocked

1 Like

Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by OVB123: 5:51am On Mar 23, 2022
A very good and performing governor of ebonyi state, unlike my wake and see of edo state and roads master of delta state. Kudos to him.

4 Likes

Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:52am On Mar 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

15 bridges n flyover
Over 200 roads
New international market
New government house
New mall
World class hospitals

Umahi should focus on his state where he is doing a great job and leave the Presidency alone. He has shown us that he can't be trusted. He is a sabouter.
Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Awkabigboy: 5:59am On Mar 23, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

[s]Umahi should focus on his state where he is doing a great job and leave the Presidency alone. He has shown us that he can't be trusted. He is a sabouter[/s].
Say that to your father who has amounted to nothing . Umahi didn't come to please your warp thinking mind. Saboteur kee u there tongue
Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Rugaria: 6:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Umeahi and shouting colors..
The University Teaching Hospital he built few months ago is a typical case of "color riot". Now this one... Why the pronounced colors? Do they have a paint factory at Abakaliki that they are desperate to promote?
Very tacky colors. I have never seen any airport anywhere in the world, decorated like ojuju Calabar like this..
Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Rugaria: 6:14am On Mar 23, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Umahi and Obiano have done so well for Alaigbo, I just don't know why efcc is holding Obiano, quite unfortunate

He left 300 million for an incoming governor and you say you don't know why EFCC are after him? He ran from his state after handing over, like a snake whose tail was cut, all the way to the airport!! I mean some of his guests might still be at the inauguration ground and he was already flying away to Houston! Nothing fishy? Tell that to the marines...
If not that The EFCC under Buhari has become a government tool used to pursue ethnic and clannish vendetta, I would have said "hold him there for ever"..

1 Like

Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Awkabigboy: 6:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Rugaria:
The University Teaching Hospital he built few months ago is a typical case of "color riot". Now this one... Why the pronounced colors? Do they have a paint factory at Abakaliki that they are desperate to promote?
Very tacky colors. I have never seen any airport anywhere in the world, decorated like ojuju Calabar like this..
So your own problem is just color and not even the project. Una get problem for this country sha. Always criticising, build your own make we see. Besides there is nothingcolor riot there. Jealous Afonjaa show us osun airport
Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Awkabigboy: 6:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Rugaria:

[s]He left 300 million for an incoming governor and you say you don't know why EFCC are after him? He ran from his state after handing over, like a snake whose tail was cut, all the way to the airport!! I mean some of his guests might still be at the inauguration ground and he was already flying away to Houston! Nothing fishy? Tell that to the marines...
If not that The EFCC under Buhari has become a government tool used to pursue ethnic and clannish vendetta, I would have said "hold him there for ever"[/s]..
Tribalistic afonjja if not for selective justice yiur iragbiji drug lord is supposed to be the one in efcc net and not a performing gov like obiano
Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Rugaria: 6:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Awkabigboy:

So your own problem is just color and not even the project. Una get problem for this country sha. Always criticising, build your own make we see. Besides there is nothingcolor riot there. Jeslous Afonjaa show us osun airport

1 Like

Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Awkabigboy: 6:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Rugaria:

Childishness ,bitter , envious and frustrated soul. Go and die tongue
Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Kingsley1000(m): 6:26am On Mar 23, 2022
Awkabigboy:

The confession by Prof Soludo today at Arise Television simply
means that the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy even Obi
Cubana has more liquid cash than my state, Anambra!
Tomorrow, one man from nowhere will open his mouth to tell
you that Buhari and Fulani are the real problem behind the
underdevelopment in South East and many gullible youths will
buy and start selling the lies, going about abusing other tribes in
Nigeria! I have said it and will keep saying it, our problem in
South East region has never been Fulani or caused by any
president from northern extraction, rather our problem has been
our leaders and their followers. Imagine people tagging a man
that squandered billions of naira a good man because they
benefitted from the loot and tomorrow they will start pointing
accusing fingers at Buhari and Fulani tribe Our problem in south
east is home grown and we need a home based solution to
solve the problem

1 Like

Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Adfcb: 6:29am On Mar 23, 2022
truaigb:
One problem with Nigeria is, we don’t Tolerate ourselves at all levels, we see ourselves as threats, we can’t keep living like this and expect things to be better.

A win for Nigeria is supposed to be a win for all, it’s not about if it’s igboland, Hausa or Yorubaland.
It’s supposed to be our thing!

You just spoke my mind bro. No love at all
Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Adfcb: 6:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Rugaria:

The colours are fine by me. It's unique

1 Like

Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Rugaria: 6:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Childishness ,bitter , envious and frustrated soul. Go and die tongue
This Afonja fat rat, stop disturbing me this early morning, ahbegii...
Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Adfcb: 6:32am On Mar 23, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Umahi should focus on his state where he is doing a great job and leave the Presidency alone. He has shown us that he can't be trusted. He is a sabouter.

Saboteur for changing parties? Doesn't that also make Buhari and every other Nigerian politician a saboteur?

1 Like

Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Flexherbal(m): 6:32am On Mar 23, 2022
Nice one
Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Adfcb: 6:33am On Mar 23, 2022
Mjb
Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Enyinnem(f): 6:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Good one
Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Enyinnem(f): 6:35am On Mar 23, 2022
Very nice
Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by sweetonugbu: 6:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Commendable
Re: New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport by Hoedogwu(f): 6:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Tinubu urchins are already peeing in their pants like their Oga cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Aftermath Of The Attack On Abuja-kaduna Bound Train Few Hours Ago. / Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State / Lee Bollinger Was Rude To President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Of Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.