Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How To Get Your Website Indexing The Next Day - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Your Website Indexing The Next Day (201 Views)

Site Indexing - The Most Effective SEO Technique / How To Submit Site For Indexing (google Tool) / Google Is Not Indexing My Site Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Website Indexing The Next Day by seoconsultant(m): 6:20am On Mar 23, 2022
One of SEO best practices to get websites ranked on Google is via creating a sitemap, it helps in getting fresh content indexed faster, and by creating sitemap.xml you improve visibilities on other search engines like Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, DuckDuckGo, etc while there are other acceptable sitemap versions I will recommend the inclusion and submission of RSS atom Feeds if your website is a dynamic site.

seo web analyst blogger community

In this post, I will explain how to create sitemap for google that will help you get indexed faster using SEO best practices, but before we go on let's define what a sitemap is.

A site map is a list of pages of a web site within a domain. There are three primary kinds of site map: Site maps used during the planning of a Web site by its designers. Human-visible listings, typically hierarchical, of the pages on a site. Structured listings intended for web crawlers such as search engines... quoted by wikipedia.com

Video proof of getting indexed the next day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ZmHsVxJ7g

If you're interested in learning the best SEO tactics for ranking fresh content on Search engines you should watch video as well.

Click to read more on How to create sitemap
It's a plethora of information knowledge you never knew!

(1) (Reply)

I Will Build A Website For You Free With Free .com.ng Domain, Chat Me / Get Free Unlimited Traffic To Your Youtube Channel Or Website / Who Can Teach Me Imel Tracking At A Fee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.