Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

How To Make N,5000 Naira Or More Every Month From Your Mobile Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N,5000 Naira Or More Every Month From Your Mobile Phone (123 Views)

Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done / Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make N,5000 Naira Or More Every Month From Your Mobile Phone by gale2626: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Hello, I would like to share with you an amazing app that enables you be a data vendor at profit margin of N100 on every 1Gig you sell and N3 on every N100 air time

With this app, you can earn daily income by turning your social media account into a money making machine!

You can earn up to N5,000 daily by performing various social media tasks such as follow, likes, commenting, sharing, retweeting and even sharing adverts on Whatsapp Status.

You can also buy REAL and authentic followers, likes, comments, shares, subscribers, reviews, Whatsapp views etc for your social media pages and accounts.

To get started, simply DM/chat me 08one, 3oo, 4o, 244. You will thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Employees Of Startups To Get 35% Tax Break As Reps Pass Bill For Second Reading / Safe Stores To Purchase Phones In Ali Express? / How Do I Recover My Gmail Account? Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.