Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,064 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Temi Otedola Gets Drunk On Her Birthday Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Gets Drunk On Her Birthday Night (2154 Views)

Nana Otedola Gets Dragged Into Her Daughter's Shenanigans / Temi Otedola Gets Range Rover Evoque From Her Parents (Photos) / Temi Otedola Gets 200 Roses From Mr Eazi For Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola Gets Drunk On Her Birthday Night by Balanceddaniel: 7:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Temi Otedola is one of the daughter of Nigeria famous billionaire Femi Otedola. She also has a sister called DJ cuppy who is well known in the society.

Mr eazi her boyfriend who is a Nigeria based musician carried her on his back after she got drunk and can't walk on her own anymore.

Many people have reacted to it saying that what on Earth would make her get drunk knowing he fact that she is a daughter of a billionaire.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hW14oHE93I

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Gets Drunk On Her Birthday Night by Mooh247: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2022
It's cool to see her let loose and get goofy sometimes especially her birthday

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Gets Drunk On Her Birthday Night by dawnomike(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
She should enjoy her life..

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Gets Drunk On Her Birthday Night by Iamdbull: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2022
dbull on this one!!

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Gets Drunk On Her Birthday Night by Peace081: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Happy birthday beautiful

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Gets Drunk On Her Birthday Night by Lightened: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2022
I laff. So cos someone is a billionaire's daughter, she can't be high in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Gets Drunk On Her Birthday Night by Totilopussylick(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Living young and wide and free kiss

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Gets Drunk On Her Birthday Night by Iamicekid(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
What’s the essence of ur birthday if you don’t get drunk as long as you are in save hands

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Gets Drunk On Her Birthday Night by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Gets Drunk On Her Birthday Night by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
All I can say here is that Mr Eazi career is no longer the way it used to be since he started dating this girl, she don finish him career patapata

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Gets Drunk On Her Birthday Night by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
I'm tired of waiting for their relationship to finally end in tears.....I think I should resign from my post at the headquarters of village people association

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Gets Drunk On Her Birthday Night by Samuelojonla123(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Senomii:
I'm tired of waiting for their relationship to finally end in tears.....I think I should resign from my post at the headquarters of village people association
Bad belle spotted grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Gets Drunk On Her Birthday Night by TheWolfen(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Enjoy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Flaunts Her Cleavage And Legs In New Photos / Lady Trends Over Her Skin Color Transformation (video) / “stop Dis Nonsense” – Man Lashes At Gym Instructor For Staying In Between His Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.