Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni (12154 Views)

South-East Governors Shun Soludo As Anambra Hosts Regional Conference / Defection Of Ahmed Mahmoud Threatens APC In Jigawa / APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by ufotunang: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2022
What is the essence of wasting money on an APC convention where there is no benefits for the common man when they will still provide bad goverance.to nigerians..they are just fighting for their pockets and bank account...not for the common man

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by Oscillator: 11:32am On Mar 23, 2022
That's why they are increasing fuel and diesel pump price

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by RandyOku: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Catfishsuplayya:
That's a big joke, APC has a lot of bigwigs who can singlehandedly finance the convention.

Been doing some thinking lately since Sen. Abaribe declared intentions to run for gubernatorial position in Abia. I'm pretty certain he'd win the PDP primaries, since that's the case, I really hope Uche Ogah would rally behind Oti on the APC platform. If not, Abia state would have to suffer another 8years of backwardness and mediocrity.

Abaribe has been a senator for over 8years yet he has nothing to show for it in terms of development of his constituency.

Abia deserves better!!!
Abians deserve to receive their complete salaries as at when due and not have to be owed 32 months salaries !!!
Abians deserve good and clean roads!!
Abia state deserves good governance!!!!

Honestly, I used to like him for his outspoken self, but when I did my home,DUDE is a SCAM...No single project and as a result wanted to ride on IPOB to win Governorship election...I just wish Abians won't make such mistake
Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by adioolayi(m): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2022
Why should convention gulp billions

Asides the venue and possibly decorating the place and also media gadgets..

Whatelse...

Are you feeding anyone
Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by Catfishsuplayya: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2022
RandyOku:

Honestly, I used to like him for his outspoken self, but when I did my home,DUDE is a SCAM...No single project and as a result wanted to ride on IPOB to win Governorship election...I just wish Abians won't make such mistake

You're right, he's just full of words and more words with no single work to back the words up. I'm from Abia state and I speak from a position of a first-hand witness.
Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by malHambra: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Buni na fake guy but this is another call to loot.

Crooks, all of them.

Meanwhile do you know you can make money mining new cryptos on your phone for free? start today at https://rayminer.com/?utm=33

Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by Minime10(f): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2022
As if apcshit no no the road again to China where dem dey borrow money from since.
By the way, where is the National Leader of the party Is he away that his party is broke grin grin grin
Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by adekanmbi1986(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Billions
Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
JayCynic:
APC is lacking funds for its convention. grin grin
My heart goes out to all Nigerian students in federal universities

Aswear, e don be!
Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by Khaysee: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
I can m sponsor if they give me form lol

Affordable men clothing clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery
Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by bennybuhari: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Abaribe is not a sincere man
RandyOku:

Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by Godispeace: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
fool like u shocked shocked shocked shocked He has been helping party, people far be4 thinking of contesting sef
Rastaramsey:

Person wey never know whether he go win primary election grin
Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by testimony1960: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Buni should swallow his pride and beg Jagaban Asiwaju for assistance.

Is Asiwaju not the national leader of the again?
Why begging him grin grin grin
Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by Charly68: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
His father should provide money for him
Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by azuba4u: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
ANYIM PIUS ANYIM IS THE ANSWER.

AFFLICTION SHALL NEVER RISE FOR THE SECOND.
WE MADE MISTAKE TO ELECT THESE EVIL MINDS.
NEVER AGAIN!!!!

GOD PLS, FORGIVE US.
2023 WE WILL NOT MAKE SUCH MISTAKE AGAIN!!!!.

PDP IS FAR FAR BETTER THAN APC.

ITS BEEN CONFIRMED!!!!!
Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by Lanretoye(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Borrow from PDP nah
Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by emy9(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
APC does not have money for ASUU.
But they need billions for convention.
Convention. What of when they now want to do primaries? Maybe they will need a whole budget for a year. Triliions.

Naija students make una tight una seat belt oo.

Convention na ya mate?

grin grin grin
Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by a4cube: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Convention about to be postponed. grin
Re: Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni by shinealight(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Buni should swallow his pride and beg Jagaban Asiwaju for assistance

This is a taste of what will happen if they dare scheme Jagaban out of the Party ticket….APC will fall flat on its face!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Diversity Is A Promise For Prosperity - Tinubu At Kukah's Birthday / Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Has No Plan To Move Nigeria's Capital To Lagos / Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.