Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State (1532 Views)

OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Donates Former Hilltop Residence For Isolation Centre / APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by OyiboUgbo04: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2022
A Tourist haven with amazing potential.

Sights And Sounds Of Igbo Land Showing Aerial view of Ugbo, a Hilltop Community in Awgu Local Government Area of Enugu State...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VShype6-Qnc

Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by OyiboUgbo04: 8:52am On Mar 23, 2022
Ugbo, Enugu State

Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by OyiboUgbo04: 8:54am On Mar 23, 2022
Ugbo

Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by youngeagle(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2022
I need to make serious money, Enugu will be my adopted state

Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by OyiboUgbo04: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2022
Ugbo Community

Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by Shetemi12(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2022
Wow.. this is so beautiful and we the Yorubas love it! And we won't say anything negative about it! If this was a place in Ondo state, we know what our brothers from the east will say

Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by OyiboUgbo04: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2022
View of Ugbo Okpala and Ugbonabo in Ugbo.

Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by Totilopussylick(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2022
The land is green cool
Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by treamabenh: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Abeg how much be land for there, that’s view is Therapeutic
Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by OyiboUgbo04: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2022
Hilltop Town of Ugbo... I will be running a full documentary of this Community, showing what it's like living in Ugbo.

Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by Mystic216: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2022
Please confirm how much is a plot of land there
I wait on your response please
Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by gurujoe(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2022
If you want to see beautiful forest landscape go to East
Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by OyiboUgbo04: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Mystic216:
Please confirm how much is a plot of land there
I wait on your response please

It depends on who is selling.... And where the land is located.
Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2022
I'm interested in 4 Plots.
Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by OyiboUgbo04: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2022
treamabenh:
Abeg how much be land for there, that’s view is Therapeutic

It depends on who is selling.... And where the land is located.... Hillside, Hilltop, Valley, or forest... I would have suggested you go for the one buy the lake side, it also have view of the hills and Forest but they are not for residential purpose... Unless you buy it, build a chalet there for Tourists, when ever you want to visit you will not rent it out... You obviously will not be living in the village.. You can have a home there and still use it as a business.
Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by Mystic216: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:

It depends on who is selling.... And where the land is located.
You can confirm from the residents
Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by OyiboUgbo04: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2022
Mystic216:

You can confirm from the residents

Alright.... Will you prefer the one within a residential area, hillside, Hilltop, valley, waterside, isolated forest area or what?...
Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by chudyprince: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2022
My problem with Enugu is lack of water
Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by Christistruth00: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2022
There is also Ugbo in Ondo State

They may be related

Re: This Is Ugbo: Beautiful Hilltop Town In Enugu State by meccuno: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Shetemi12:
Wow.. this is so beautiful and we the Yorubas love it! And we won't say anything negative about it! If this was a place in Ondo state, we know what our brothers from the east will say

Delta State Making A Mistake About UGM / Is Peter Obi Stingy Or Being Prudent With Money? (video And Photos) / Breaking News!!! Ijaw Declare War On Nigeria For Ijaw Republic!!!