Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,783 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Throw Back : Another Place, Another Time Iluminada - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Throw Back : Another Place, Another Time Iluminada (732 Views)

Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money / Money Rains As Igbo Big Men Throw Cash At Dancing Couple / Residents Throw Surprise Birthday For Traffic Warden In Awka. See How He Reacted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back : Another Place, Another Time Iluminada by OperationalVehi: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2022
this is a little throw back
Olorididan:
bronzed bronzed
between many suns and
cold winds
of emotional scars
fine lines worn proud
reflecting outer of inner
confidence, not defeated
not to be questioned
largeness, warmth
naturalized in the heart
despite all disposed
spites
and scorns unloaded and abandoned
still full of
love-longing life
balancing, balanced
red stilted stiletto strides
tall approach of no reproach
only fingers outreached
tell of many memorable
wonderful, tropical eras
gone by
eyes speaking
speeches of desire
not of need, not burning
but enduring fire
to touch me and give and share
all exposures
ready to expose
all that truth
and beauty
not passed, never robbed of youth
yes, indeed would have worshipped you
but both knowing
my apologetic eyes
could never defeat your completeness
glorious Iluminada
in another place
another time
Re: Throw Back : Another Place, Another Time Iluminada by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
OperationalVehi:
this is a little throw back

Bros are you same as Olorididan the writer of this master piece?
I have been searching for the writer for years.
Re: Throw Back : Another Place, Another Time Iluminada by OperationalVehi: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Iamthoney good evening. I saw your post on that thread and didn't want to derail the thread so I had to mention you here
I am currently in-between jobs since I stopped teaching in a secondary school.

Since then I have been struggling to pull funds together for laptop to delve into content writing and working online (Fiber, Upwork and Amazon Kindle publishing

I'll be glad if you can assist sir

(1) (Reply)

The Real Entertainment At The End Of An Event In Uromi, Edo State / Strictly For Stars Limited - Do You Want To Be A Movie Star? / Feed A Village - A Touch Of Human Kindness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.