Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

How To Get A Management Team - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How To Get A Management Team (576 Views)

Cost Of Attending A Management Training/seminar In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Management Team by qekng40(f): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm glad you are here!

I'm making this post so I know how to get a Professional management team that would help me grow professionally.

I am an upcoming gospel artist who have more than 50 songs to unleash but I'm waiting for the right moment and management.

You must have heard my music wink , if not check my signature and listen to some of them via YouTube grin

For those that know me, you know I'm a celebrator as I celebrate people by composing a special song for them. Composing song has never been an issue to me!

Please drop your suggestions and comments as they'll be treated with utmost importance..

To contact me, please use any of my contact on my signature.

Thanks everyone,
Queen Ekong. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Management Team by Felimax(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Wishing God's speed and transformation. Soon, the right folks will be around to do justice to your post.

Goodluck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Management Team by BennyDGreat: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2022
Reach out to popular gospel producers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Management Team by qekng40(f): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Felimax:
Wishing God's speed and transformation. Soon, the right folks will be around to do justice to your post.

Goodluck!

Okay, thank you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Management Team by qekng40(f): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
BennyDGreat:
Reach out to popular gospel producers

Okay, thank you. I've tried, yet they're turning a blind eye. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Management Team by BennyDGreat: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
qekng40:

Okay, thank you. I've tried, yet they're turning a blind eye. sad

Look out for popular contest by popular gospel artiste like Tim Godfrey, coza, etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Management Team by qekng40(f): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Look out for popular contest by popular gospel artiste like Tim Godfrey, coza, etc

Okay. On Instagram right? I'll do that, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Management Team by BennyDGreat: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
qekng40:

Okay. On Instagram right? I'll do that, thanks.

Yea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Management Team by qekng40(f): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Yea

smiley
I hope you've watched all videos on YouTube and subscribe, it will go a long way smiley

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Involved In An Accident / Independent Day 2011 / Plan Your Wedding As Low As 450k Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.