Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) (60427 Views)

Isokoboy Blasts The Ghanaian Dwarf For Saying He's Richer Than Dangote / Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
kayperry:

moomoo, if my memory serve me right terrywayya is a london based business man, he as never being indicted of any corruption case in nigeria. terrywaya as never vyed of hold any public office before so how is he part of the system.
public servants are the reason the system in failing therefore junk of blame & criticism goes to them. sir[b] next time just shut[/b] up, ok
. You foolish donkey didn't u see where I said helped moved money?

Are you blind. Don't you do your research? Was it your spirit that was held in the UK for money laundry?

Slaves will always be behind their masters. #Breakthechain
Re: BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) by Clinghton: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
It was used to support the president from losing his balance.
Re: BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) by Emdebby2: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Standing on the stone is not the problem of Nigeria.
Re: BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) by kayperry: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hammyaladin:
. You foolish donkey didn't u see where I said helped moved money?

Are you blind. Don't you do your research? Was it your spirit that was held in the UK for money laundry?

Slaves will always be behind their masters. #Breakthechain

As much as i feel this whole conversation highly irrelevant, seems your brain is starving so lemme help choke it,
According to report 2005, terrywaya was arrested in uk for money laundering BUT he got bailed, no court prosecution which signifies not guilty.
it is better to be a slave with voice than be a dog, oga stop barking.
Re: BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) by Saintmary(f): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
princeemmma:
Abeg guy the stone na to steady the balance of the thing na, everything for this life need balancing, you no dey hear Yoruba dey say "aaro meta ki da obe nu" (three stones can't throw away stones) grin grin grin grin grin

A cooking pot placed on three well-balanced stones will not fall.

You're welcome.
Re: BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
kayperry:

As much as i feel this whole conversation highly irrelevant, seems your brain is starving so lemme help choke it,
According to report 2005, terrywaya was arrested in uk for money laundering BUT he got bailed, no court prosecution which signifies not guilty.
it is better to be a slave with voice than be a dog, oga stop barking.

Re: BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) by errigdee: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
the economy follow affect
Re: BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) by DrChukki: 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
SwissMass:
bitterness and mkpurumiri will not allow baby factory criminals drug traffickers developers IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts and Igbo cannibals to see that the stones doesn't touch the stage

Born by mistake... Product of a leaked c*ndom
Re: BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) by criuze(m): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
If there's other way to say Nigeria is stone throw to hell
Re: BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) by 2whiteangel(f): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2022
SwissMass:
bitterness and mkpurumiri will not allow baby factory criminals drug traffickers developers IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts and Igbo cannibals to see that the stones doesn't touch the stage
U mean the stones are flowers to decorate the bottom of the stage right ?���
Re: BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) by Psoul(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2022
Kiddwaya, I know that you are just indirectly making fun with this, if not i for curse u.
What has Buhari's regime used to hold the economy, life and future of this country.
If he had even tried to use stone to hold us, things 4 even better for us here.
The man just carelessly left this country to be rolling to destruction without anything holding or stopping it.
The people that held that stand with stone are so merciful. They should have allow the man to fall the same way everything is falling in this country. Nonsense.
Re: BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) by ImOptional: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
This one is looking for monopoly, make them dey carry stage contracts give you only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) / Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals / Prince Nku Igweayinba And Sandra Chichi Ekwosiobi Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.