Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

My Experience At A Coding Bootcamp - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Experience At A Coding Bootcamp (720 Views)

A Coding Teacher Needed At An International School In Lekki / Do You Need A Coding Mentor? / How Can I Become A Coding Expert Doing It By Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At A Coding Bootcamp by programschool: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2022
My journey in the tech industry has not been easy. I belonged to a non-technical background with no programming knowledge and experience but wanted a career shift in coding. Then one of my friends, who has been working as a Java Developer for the past 5 years suggested me to join a coding bootcamp. He recommended some good coding bootcamps that were offering training in advanced technologies. I did market research to learn about the bootcamps and validate different aspects like course coverage, duration, fees, faculty, placement assistance, success rate, etc. In quest of finding the best coding bootcamp in Bay Area, I took a step forward and contacted alumni of my potential bootcamps on LinkedIn to learn about their experience. After much dilemma, I finally enrolled in SynergisticIT for immersive Python Training.

I opted for an online coding bootcamp considering the present conditions of pandemic hit. It provides me the flexibility to learn at my personal space during the time that works best for me. It was intensive training that lasted for 5 months. I got connected with professionals with 10+ years of work experience and other fellow coding learners. The live instructors were very helpful and polite. The online sessions at SynergisticIT were really interactive and felt like a classroom learning environment. I got to work on several hands-on activities like coding exercises, group projects, case studies, and practical assignments that deepened my understanding of Python.

When I signed for the Python training at SynergisticIT, itstarted with the basics then dived into advanced concepts such as OOPS Concept, Web Scraping, Data Types, Matplotlib, Pandas, Data Typing, NumPy, File Handling, etc. They taught the most sought-after Python skills needed to commence a programming career. Thanks to their structured course ware, I was able to learn Python from scratch and built a solid foundation in programming.

Being a trusted coding bootcamp in Bay Area, SynergisticIT offered career coaching and helped me prepare for job interviews. Just after completing my Python training, I went through several mock tests, technical tests, soft skills assessments, and cognitive interviews. Their placement team also provided additional tips on building a marketable resume, work portfolio, and cover letter that boosted my confidence to give an actual tech interview.

My biggest reason to choose SynergisticIT from other coding bootcampswas their high placement rate of 97.8%. Most of their candidates work with tech giants like Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Apple, IBM, Dell, and others. When I graduated from SynergisticIT, I received a completion certificate that gave me a competitive edge over non-certified job seekers. I even got multiple job offers within six months of finishing Python training.

Overall, it was an extremely valuable and fruitful experience for me. During the course of 5-6 months, I acquired the essential skills set and right knowledge required to dip toes into the programming world. I learned to design, build, test, and debug high-end Python applications. You just need to invest a good amount of time and effort to understand the practical application of Python principles.

Not all coding bootcamps are worth enrolling; you need to do your search. Check reviews and compare different bootcamps prior to signing up for one. Also, have your vision right, determine what you need to learn, which tech field has a good career scope, then look for the best coding bootcamp in Bay Area.

A bootcamp offers fast-track training, so you have to put in your efforts to keep up. Be passionate and career-oriented if you want to attain success by the end of the training. Joining a coding bootcamp is a life-changing decision that can either make or break your career depending on the bootcamp you choose. Thus, it is imperative to rightly pick your camp.

Media Details

Source : https://www.synergisticit.com/coding-bootcamps-in-bay-area-ca/
Contact no. +1 510 550 7200
Mail Info : media@synergisticit.com
Re: My Experience At A Coding Bootcamp by bercarray(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
grin grin grin op kuku say u work for/with them and you are trying to do advert.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain Developers, How Much Do You Charge For A Full Application / I Give Up, Am Not Doing Again? / Let's Embrace Software Engineering Through Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.