Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Price Of One Ton Of Unrefined Shea Butter - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Price Of One Ton Of Unrefined Shea Butter (1838 Views)

Unrefined And Refined Sheabutter For Sale / Unrefined And Refined Sheabutter For Sale / How Much Is A Ton Of Cassava Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of One Ton Of Unrefined Shea Butter by Manuelcrc(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2022
The unit price of Grade A Shea Butter depends on a host of different factors including:

- The grade of the produce (usually the more the processing, the higher the price)
- The price of the raw material
- Age of the Shea butter (this can affect the price)
- The quantity ordered (the greater the quantity, the cheaper you can get it per ton)
- Harvest season (it is more costly when it is out of harvest season).
- Freight & haulage cost
- Percentage of markup
- Import duties
- Distance from the country of origin
- Technology/Infrastructure available in country of origin
- Relationship between the buyer and seller

That said, as at October 2021, Grade A (unrefined) shea butter costs between $2,200 and $2,600 per metric ton (1,000 kilograms) i.e. $2.2/kg to $2.6/kg.

Source: https://neogric.com/shea-butter/
Re: Price Of One Ton Of Unrefined Shea Butter by Earthstorms(m): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Do you have international buyers for Shea butter?
Re: Price Of One Ton Of Unrefined Shea Butter by Manuelcrc(m): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2022
Earthstorms:
Do you have international buyers for Shea butter?

Yes Sir, we do.

Are you a supplier/seller or buyer?
Re: Price Of One Ton Of Unrefined Shea Butter by Sammy999(m): 12:24am On Mar 27, 2022
I have Shea butter in large quantity. check my siggy for my contact
Re: Price Of One Ton Of Unrefined Shea Butter by Supernatural19: 1:40pm On May 03, 2023
Good afternoon
Pls can you whatsap contactsof international buyers of unrefined Shea butter to +2347068293478
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Farmers And Fulani Herdsmen: A Plea To President Buhari / Current Price Of Live Broiler Chicken Per Kg / Farm Where Female Fish Are Turned Into Males.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.