Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Mazi Ekpa Simon Njoku Unveil ESN M-branch Intelligence Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Ekpa Simon Njoku Unveil ESN M-branch Intelligence Unit (516 Views)

Court Won’t Overturn President’s Victory, Economist Intelligence Unit Predicts / ESN Unveil M-branch 13 Military Governor's For 13 Biafra States - Pics / Ekpa Simon To Abba Kyari: 'Your Hatred For South-East Ended Your Career' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazi Ekpa Simon Njoku Unveil ESN M-branch Intelligence Unit by NWFX(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Mazi Ekpa Simon Njoku Unveil M-Branch intelligence unit of Eastern Security Network(ESN).
ESN is a security outfit created by IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
This surprising revelation was made during a live broadcast on 21-03-2022.
Mazi Simon Ekpa, who marked + 1 on the same day, stated that the time was right to make the announcement.

He started by thanking those who wished him a happy birthday and those who didn’t for whatever reason.
in his own words, he stated:
” I thank u all for the wishes and prayers. I thank you all for the gifts & all your prayers.

MSE thanked those who out of their wickedness, envy, and jealousy, didn’t wish him a happy birthday.

I thank you all including those that I did not have any problem with.
They didn’t remember to wish me a happy birthday.
He quickly proceeded to the announcement of the day.

He explained why it was necessary to unveil the M-Branch intelligence-gathering unit of ESN.
The clip showed 13 ESN M-branch commanders representing 13 states of Biafraland.

WATCH VIDEO HERE & READ THE ARTICLE HERE: ����������
https://www.naijaloop.com/mazi-ekpa-simon-njoku-unveil-esn-m-branch-intelligence-unit/
�����������

1 Share

Re: Mazi Ekpa Simon Njoku Unveil ESN M-branch Intelligence Unit by Karemarealty288(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Clown

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Ekpa Simon Njoku Unveil ESN M-branch Intelligence Unit by lordm(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2022
Don't make me laugh

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Ekpa Simon Njoku Unveil ESN M-branch Intelligence Unit by DeathToAfonja: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Make IPOB try get better photoshop designers

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: How Time Flies In Three Months / The Future Of Nigeria Is Imperialistic / Rivers PDP Governorship Aspirant, Dagogo Arrested On Governor Wike’s Order - Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.