Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Wondering Why People Behave This Way; Mainly Men. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wondering Why People Behave This Way; Mainly Men. (185 Views)

Why Is Whatsapp Marketing Important? Mainly In UAE / Nairaland Is Mainly For Muslims / Why People Smoke In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wondering Why People Behave This Way; Mainly Men. by Joseph08(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Please I'm curious about the happenings nowadays.

Hardly you see anyone come to your aid when you're in a financial mess, rather they would prefer buying you a drink in a bar no matter how many bottles you can consume at that particular time.

Mostly common with men

I have heard series of complains from guys that their friends prefer buying them drink rather than rendering help, knowing fully well they needed that money instead.

To my own understanding maybe to pretend they don't have money, I might be wrong though.

I know it's not easy considering the harsh economic situation, but instead of buying drinks for such a person why not render help to the person no matter how small.

Re: Wondering Why People Behave This Way; Mainly Men. by Zonefree(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2022
You get problem, you meet your guy, em offer you beer, you drink... That's foolishness.

A troubled person shouldn't accept beer first. When you're offered beer, you are expected to simply tell him, No be beer dey do me now. Let him see that your problem is bigger than beer.

Not after consuming bottles of beer, maybe getting drunk, then you expected your guy to understand your situation. It doesn't work that way. An offer of beer is to test if you truly needs help.

A man that rejects Beer truly needs help.

3 Likes

Re: Wondering Why People Behave This Way; Mainly Men. by KingOfTheDamned: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2022
Because most Nigerian men you see today are not men... They don't understand what value or loyalty is. They will sell anything for the next meal... Just observe Nairaland here. You will see so called men paid to come her and attack other tribes and religion? A job I know none of my friends abroad will take..

But here all these so calle dmen have a price, they have no value system .
. All they think of is their tummy... So when you come to them for help they will rather buy you beer and send you on your way but help a lady who will offer them sex. That's it.. they don't value you or themselves. They have zero self worth... Thes emen will open their anus for a billionaire like Tinubu to penetrate of it will guarantee them money.

1 Like

Re: Wondering Why People Behave This Way; Mainly Men. by Zonefree(m): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Because most Nigerian men you see today are not men... They don't understand what value or loyalty is. They will sell anything for the next meal... Just observe Nairaland here. You will see so called men paid to come her and attack other tribes and religion? A job I know none of my friends abroad will take..

But here all these so calle dmen have a price, they have no value system .
. All they think of is their tummy... So when you come to them for help they will rather buy you beer and send you on your way but help a lady who will offer them sex. That's it.. they don't value you or themselves. They have zero self worth... Thes emen will open their anus for a billionaire like Tinubu to penetrate of it will guarantee them money.

Women are smarter than men when it comes to asking for help.

When a Nigerian girl bill you, nothing else matters to her except the bill. You can buy her ice cream, sharwama, pizza etc, her mind still dey that money that you promised her.

Women mastered the art of begging.

3 Likes

Re: Wondering Why People Behave This Way; Mainly Men. by Joseph08(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2022
Zonefree:
You get problem, you meet your guy, em offer you beer, you drink... That's foolishness.

A troubled person shouldn't accept beer first. When you're offered beer, you are expected to simply tell him, No be beer dey do me now. Let him see that your problem is bigger than beer.

Not after consuming bottles of beer, maybe getting drunk, then you expected your guy to understand your situation. It doesn't work that. An offer of beer is to test if you truly needs help.

A man that rejects Beer truly needs help.

Well said, very correct.
Re: Wondering Why People Behave This Way; Mainly Men. by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2022
True

1 Like

Re: Wondering Why People Behave This Way; Mainly Men. by Joseph08(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2022
Zonefree:

Women are smarter than men when it comes to asking for help.

When a Nigerian girl bill you, nothing else matters to her except the bill. You can buy her ice cream, sharwama, pizza etc, her mind still dey that money that you promised her.

That's why they're different from Men. They know what they want.

But what are friends for
Re: Wondering Why People Behave This Way; Mainly Men. by Zonefree(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Joseph08:

That's why they're different from Men. They know what they want.

But what are friends for
Exactly, they know what they want unlike men. Give a troubled man asking for help just 4 bottles of beer, he will automatically forget his mission. He will even be demanding for a paid kpekus to compliment his highness.

Men... Our own dey our body cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wondering Why People Behave This Way; Mainly Men. by Joseph08(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Zonefree:

Exactly, they know what they want unlike men. Give a troubled man asking for help just 4 bottles of beer, he will automatically forget his mission. He will even be demanding for a paid kpekus to compliment his highness.

Men... Our own dey our body cheesy

Nawao no be small thing o...grin
Re: Wondering Why People Behave This Way; Mainly Men. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
... because any smart man knows that: as much as a friend may not be able to help you, he can dash you a beer so that you forget about your problem small small! abi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo Makes It Rain On Yul Edochie With N1000 Notes [video] / Middleman (a New Lucrative Profession)find Honest And Reliable Partners And Make / Business Statistics Outlined In Detailed Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.