Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,502 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Please Let Me Say Hi, To Your Ukraine Relative Free! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Let Me Say Hi, To Your Ukraine Relative Free! (211 Views)

The Best Moss Removal Companies Near Me: Say Goodbye To Pesky Moss Growth / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / If Your Hair Had Been Cut With This Before Say Hi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Let Me Say Hi, To Your Ukraine Relative Free! by egwajoe(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2022
Good Morning to You, My Fellow Nairalanders.
MTN Network has given me a Free 30 Minutes to Call, My Ukraine Relatives.
Unfortunately, I don't have Any Relative in Ukraine, So if you have any Relative (S) in that Land, Kindly Forward One Person Number to Me.
I Just Want to let Him or Her know that, We are Busy Praying for Them, Here in Nigeria.
I Just want to use My Free Calls Judiciously, That is it!!!
Thanks in Anticipation of Your Reply.

(1) (Reply)

Actor John Okafor Aka Mr. Ibu Recuperating After Being Poisoned For The Third Ti / Nigerians In UK Reject Suspension Of Passports Biometrics, Accuse High Commissio / Uyo Federal Constituency And Uyo Senatorial District. Why Aniekan Bassey And Ani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.