Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport (17168 Views)

Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment / NDLEA Intercepts 1.7million Opioid Pills In Noodles, Others At Lagos Airport / 40-Foot Container Laden With Tramadol & Codeine Intercepted By Police In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
If say na igbo them mentioned now...
We no go hear one but thank God una eye don clear, everyone is a criminal in Nigeria
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport by pyyxxaro: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
24brains:
is codeine in tabs or syrup? We are having an argument here

Syrup ... Like Cough syrup ( Bennilin)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport by Femeto: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Na FAAN and AVSEC suppose receive the plaudits for catching the NAHCO AND SAHCO staff not NDLEA. They were only handed over to NDLEA after drugs were found when they smuggled cargo.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport by 24brains(m): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Syrup ... Like Cough syrup ( Bennilin)
thanks bro.. I just realised i have being saying and arguing rubish. Make i cover my face for shame ooo
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
grin

No comment grin grin grin

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport by Nova1988(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is so bad..These are the things destroying Nigeria.. undecided

Just sentence them to life imprisonment so they can learn some lesson.. I wish Nigeria had a stronger law like execution by firing squad for cases like this..undecided

same thing Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein did, that's why they were nothing like terrorists in Libya or Iraq before the invasion. But you called it human right abuse when it was them now you see why it's necessary. you see the double standards right?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport by meccuno: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
slowpoke no be small! Those shouting igbos and drugs are actually people that taught igbos how to do drugs. Instead of condemning it, they always shift it to igbos because of their hatred .
If you notice too that they are the same people who were the leaders in advanced fee fraud in the 80s but they don't talk about that very often. do you know of the legendary "Oluwole"? any document you want can be gotten there. grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport by penocrat1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
24brains:
is codeine in tabs or syrup? We are having an argument here

Both. There are codeine tablets as well as codeine syrups. But the syrup is very commonly seen.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport by Bbbw: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Oh
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport by tungamaje: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
Yoruba and Edo people have taken over the drug business. Folks, don't you see Igbos are now learners?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport by wiseoneking: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just sentence them to life imprisonment so they can learn some lesson..I wish Nigeria had a stronger law like execution by firing squad for cases like this.. undecided
You didn't quote your ipob people today because your brothers are plenty in the pictures.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport by wiseoneking: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just sentence them to life imprisonment so they can learn some lesson..I wish Nigeria had a stronger law like execution by firing squad for cases like this.. undecided
You didn't quote your ipob people today because your brothers are plenty on the pictures.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport by 24brains(m): 12:04am On Mar 24, 2022
penocrat1:

Both. There are codeine tablets as well as codeine syrups. But the syrup is very commonly seen.
thanks penocra1, some guys nearly finish me with insults and yabing say codeine tabs no dey exist.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport by dayabiuuku: 2:22am On Mar 24, 2022
Sowore once said there is more money on drugs than oil

And it's demand that breeds supply.

If people are not demanding to take drugs, supply will quench!

Some can sell all their properties just to buy a stick of weed or a bottle of codeine!

#ItIsWell!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 1.9million Tablets Of Tramadol, Codeine At Lagos Airport by penocrat1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
24brains:
thanks penocra1, some guys nearly finish me with insults and yabing say codeine tabs no dey exist.

No mind them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine, Skunk Consignments From Brazil, Canada At Lagos Ports / 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbour's 7-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi / 20-year-old Man Jailed For Life In Ekiti For Rape Of 4-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.