Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama (24850 Views)

Tobi Bakre Wins AMVCA Best Actor In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / Stan Nze Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actor In A Drama - Movie/tv Series / Broda Shaggi Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actor In A Comedy - Movie/tv Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by Afro3: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Uzee Usman Seeks For Votes As He Becomes First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W4KfQU0MSM

A Northern actor, Uzee Usman is appealing to Nigerians to vote for him as he becomes the first Northerner to be nominated for award as Best Actor in a Drama.

His role as Banza in the movie Voiceless gave him the nomination for this prestigious award in the movie industry.

The actor who is full of joy said this is one of his goals coming to reality.

He said, playing the role BANZA was just like acting any other movie, expressing gratitude that it has attracted recognition.

In a social media post, the actor wrote, "One of my goals/dreams have come to fruition… I’ve been nominated for an AMVCA - ‘Best Actor in a Drama’ for my role as BANZA in the movie VOICELESS !!

"I can’t keep calm and I give God all the Glory! It is an honor bringing characters to life for a living and playing BANZA was such a gift! Please do me the honor of voting for your boy! It would really mean so much!!

"I act and perform bc I have a passion for it but being recognized for the work is truly an added beautiful blessing!

"Thank you all for your votes, prayers, support and well wishes thus far and to come! I don’t take it for granted �".

He also thanked the management of Africa Magic for the nomination.

He therefore appealed to Nigerians to vote for him to clinch the coveted award.

He is also listed as one of the awardees as Best Actor in the Northern Nigeria Peace Awards holding on 31st March in Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZYdyd-YWdo

See attached photo on how to vote for Uzee Usman. Or click http://www.africamagic.tv/AMVCA

https://dailytrust.com/amvca-uzee-usman-emerges-first-northerner-nominated-as-best-actor-in-drama

14 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by Afro3: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Check out how to vote below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by dawnomike(m): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
He has paid his dues in Kannywood and Nollywood over time.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by Afro3: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Voiceless

4 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2022
North!!!
Even their film na like bandit
Wish u all d best bro.....

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by RandyOku: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2022
So we should FRY MESSgrin

3 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by qekng40(f): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2022
I don't know him grin

More grace, congratulations!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by iyke2ken(m): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2022
Ok
Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by AmazingELixir: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2022
lipsrsealed

Hisbah will soon take diswan into custody for denigrating the pissful religion by accepting awards from infidels.

16 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by Tozan: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2022
Hausa amaka

4 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by Valuepaints20(m): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2022
cool
Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by opalu: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2022
Ok
Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by Sultty(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2022
so what's the fuzz

4 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2022
undecided
Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Nominated? By an award that is always rigged? Lol. Just like the nonsense called the Headies where Mode 9 kept winning Lyricist on the roll for years even when he was not the best? Lol. These awards in Nollywood/Music Industry are just popularity contests. First northerner since the award started? That tells you all you need to know. Clowns!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by TwinGeek: 8:17am On Mar 24, 2022
Pls people I need job.
Any type of job just to leave home.
I'm a professional stylist (male haircut)
But no capital to set up my own.

I ve also worked in different hotels/clubs as a waiter/Barman.
Recently the hotel I work with drop most of the staffs quoting renovation and poor business.

Been home jobless and depressed. I'd appreciate if y'all could link me up with any job.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by omoadeleye(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2022
They prefer isolating themselves

3 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by ZombieTERROR: 8:17am On Mar 24, 2022
they should leave kannywood alone

its another country
Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2022
Thank God he didn't grow up from the terrorists zone shocked

1 Like

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by ZombieTERROR: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2022
omoadeleye:
They prefer isolating themselves

they named it kannywood

they should organise their own awards in a more Islamic Sharia way

11 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by NgoZeemama(f): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2022
Congrats to him
Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by Skillsnigeria: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by Obikaso: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Way to go!
Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by Ooni: 8:22am On Mar 24, 2022
AMVCA does not reflect reality most times.
Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by Kingcalls: 8:22am On Mar 24, 2022
dawnomike:
He has paid his dues in Kannywood and Nollywood over time.

Paid his dues?? Abeg when im start ??

4 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by longview007: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2022
Uzee!

Big Congratulations to you.

I respect this guy more than many thiefs that called them selfs politicians.

1 Like

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by SmartPolician: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2022
The guy did an awesome job in Eagles Wing, acting as the leader of a terrorist organisation. That's the best Nigerian movie I have seen in recent times cheesy

His name is Uzee Usman Adeyemi. I think he is a Yoruba Muslim from Kwara who grew up in Kaduna.

6 Likes

Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by WBworldwide: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Lol... Northerners should be known for other stuffs aside terrorism and making lives unbearable
Re: AMVCA: Uzee Usman Is First Northerner To Be Nominated As Best Actor In Drama by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Na them sabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Download The Movie 76 / BBNaija: Seyi Wins Health Advocacy Challenge / Simi Features In A Yoruba Movie "Mokaliki". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.